Home, sweet home?

Chapter 11

Days, weeks and months passed and poor hopeless Goldy-Locks, thought about her father, day in and day out as she stayed with Gleeda who by now had taught her how to spin. Soon, mastering the skill, Goldy-Locks went to town in search for a job as a spinster. Luckily, however, unfortunately for Goldy-Locks, she got a job to work with the Three best spinsters, yet ugliest and skinniest in town. Their names were, Wingy, Skriny, and Topada. Wingy had a grotesquely swollen right foot and she wire a yellow dress. Skriny had an overgrown thumb on her right hand and she wore a blue dress and as for Topada, she had a pendulous lip and she wore a red dress. With them Goldy-Locks, worked just for three days as she grew disgusted by their looks. One day while at the market, a far man with a huge belly, came to Goldy-Locks and told Goldy-Locks that he had a job for her.
"You'll be paid, my dear," he said.
"But what kind of job is it sir?" Goldy-Locks asked.
"Just follow me and you'll see," the fat man said.
Curiosity and the need the need for job got whole of Goldy-Locks as she followed the man. Soon the man led Goldy-Locks to a secret cave behind a hill.
"I want you to climb down this rope," he said. "For as you can see, I'm too fat to get down there through the hole."
"Please don't tell me there's any trick behind this, because I've been through a lot," Goldilocks said. "By the way, why me, when so many 'street-rats' are all over town?"
"No,no, there's no trick behind this," the fat man said hastily. "Besides, I saw that you really look like you need this money."
"What!" Goldy-Locks asked, "are you trying to insult me?"
"No I'm not," the fat man said.
"You better not be, you little big fat hag," Goldy-Locks said. "Now get out of my way!"
"You're not going no where!" The fat man shouted, as he pushed Goldy-Locks down the cave's hole.
"Aaaahhhhhhhhh!" Goldy-Locks screamed as she fall "BUFF!" on the Cave's floor.
"Aahow..." Goldy-Locks groan as she tried to get up. Then suddenly, when Goldy-Locks turned around her pains quickly turned to surprise. She couldn't believed what she began seeing.
"Oh my GOD!" Goldy-Locks shouted.
There on the cave's floor were chest and boxes, all filled with treasures!
"Stop dreaming!" Shouted the fat man, his voice hard and cruel. "Start tying everything to the rope, so that I can pull them up!"
Goldy-Locks then began tying on all the treasures as she was commanded, for although it was hard work, she couldn't stop thinking about all her riches the fat man had promised her. And before she knew it, she was finished.
"My turn, now!" Cried Goldy-Locks but surprisingly the fat man, tugged the rope away.
"Set you free, to let everyone know my secret?" He said with an evil laugh as he thundered away. Goldilocks began crying as all her hopes and happiness dried up. She began calling for help, but no one came. She then sat on the floor she cried even more. He left poor Goldy-Locks trapped in the underground cave with nothing...except for something shining, that caught Goldy-Locks sight. What could it be? Curiously, she went to see what it was. To her surprise it was a lamp. Wondering if it's the Wizard of C-Wirld's lamp, she being unaware, kept rubbing it til at once, there was a surprisingly whooshing sound and a very bright light flashes out of the lamp.
"Oh I'm free, thank goodness!" exclaimed a deep voice. "Did you just free me?"
"But Goldy-Locks was too amazed at the blue twinkling look of the Wizard of C-World to answer.
"Oh yes you did! Well I'm the Wizard of C-World and I..."
"You're here!" Goldy-Locks exclaimed as she ran to hug him.
"No, no," I'm not an actual person, I'm a wishing dust." The Wizard of C-World said. "And yeah I'm here and may your wish be my command."
"I wish I could go back home to Clover Village," Goldy-Locks wished
"Girl, is that really your wish?" The Wizard of C-World asked, "all this time you could click your glass slipper five times and BOOM! you're on your way back home. But before you do so, I must reward you with a new and special life along with some treasures to take home so you and your family may be rich."
"Really!" Goldy-Locks asked
"Yeah, really," the Wizard said. "Now go ahead."
"Thank you," Goldy-Locks said.
"You're welcome my dare," the Wizard of C-World said.
Then she clicked her glass slipper three times, and in a puff of green smoke, Goldy-Locks was back home in her house at Clover village with treasures all around her.
"I'm home!" Goldilocks shouted.
"Yeah I'm home, I'm home, I'm, I'm, I'm, home. But wait where is dad? Dad! Dad I'm home!" Goldy-Locks shouted, running to her father's room. She opened the door, but her father wasn't there.
"Oh my GOD, where is dad?" Goldy-Locks said as tears began to flow freely down her cheeks. She then ran through the whole house, but she didn't found her dad. She then burst out a loud cry.
"Dad!!!!"

Now, the lived happily ever after.

THE END:)

Please feel free to comment and vote.