Lies to Cries

Chapter 10

"Please help me! Please help me!" Goldy-Locks cried. And suddenly, a beautiful woman with black long straight hair, in velvet blue dress, with two pairs if sparkling wings opened the door.
"Who are you and where are you coming from the woman asked.
"Please just let me in and I'll tell you," Goldy-Locks said gasping for breath.
"I said," said the woman, "who are you?"
"Oh god, I'm dying," Goldy-Locks said.
"Alright, alright, come inside before you die at my feet," the woman said as she made way for the tired and breathless Goldy-Locks to enter.
"Can I have some water, please?" Goldilocks asked.
"Ha!" The woman laughed. "you're a puppet girl. You're mama didn't told you that puppet can't drink water. But anyways." The woman just wave a wand and said,

"Wippity, wappity, woo."
And suddenly Goldy-Locks felt so calm.
"Who are you?" Goldy-Locks asked, "and what have you done to me?"
"I'm Gleeda, the good south witch," the woman said, "but I'm also a trained fairy Godmother. Now who are you, little puppet girl?"
"My name is Puppeta," Goldy-Locks said, but suddenly her nose began stretching.
"What the hell are you doing to me?"
"I'm not doing anything to you, you're doing it to yourself," Gleeda said.
"How?" Goldy-Locks asked.
"Just see for yourself," Gleeda said. "Now continue." Although uneasy, Goldy-Locks continued,
"And old toymaker Ottepeg made." But this time Goldy-Locks nose grew much longer.
"How am I doing this to myself?" Goldy-Locks asked in frustration.
"You tough wood head girl, don't you realise that with every lie you tell, your nose grows longer," Gleeda said. "Now who are you?"
"OK,ok," Goldy-Locks said, "my name is Goldy-Locks. I'm from a farm yard in Clover village. I fell down magic tree and landed in this world of magic, CigamWorld. And I must find the Wizard of C-World, for him to send me home. But I lost my way and an evil imp like creature turned me into a puppet. Can you please help me?" And by the time Goldy-Locks was finished, her nose was back to its right size.
"Wow!" Gleeda said. "That's a lot. If I were you I'd lose all my hopes."
"Can you help me?" Goldy-Locks asked desperately.
"Well I have good news and i have bad news," Gleeda said. "Which one first?"
"The good news!" Goldy-Locks exclaimed.
"Ok, I can turn you back to human if you wish," Gleeda said.
Goldy-Locks became so elated that she gave Gleeda a big hug and shouted "YES!".
"Yeah, yeah," Gleeda said. "Now let me go and let me work my magic." The with another wave if her wand, Gleeda chanted,
"The charms of far, come let us war, for Dumplemakins is his name, turn this girl into a human again."
As Gleeda chanted her spell, charms of different colors swarmed Goldy-Locks and with a bright light, Goldy-Locks was human again.
"But the bad news is that," Gleeda said, "the Wizard of C-World is cast into a lamp by the Wicked East Witch and when she died the lamp vanished and with all the magic that we use, we can't find it."
"What!" Goldy-Locks exclaimed, as all her joy turned to sadness, with tears flowing freely down her cheeks.
"I'm doom," she sobbed.
"Hush my darling," Gleeda said in sympathy to the weeping Goldy-Locks who was now at her feet.
"You can stay at my house."

Now, they lived happily expecting the unexpected.

Please feel free to comment and vote.