Cp 4 Hello again~

Y/n pov still~

    As I could hear my name being called over and  over again. I went up into my treehouse and looked out the window and saw an angry King. "Y/N WHERE ARE YOU!!" I mumbled King was scary when he was mad. I then heard someone start to climb up the ladder his voice sounding harsh by the second. I quickly crawled towards  the corner and curled myself into a ball. "Y/n?" I look up in front of me and saw king who no longer had an angry face. "Why did you leave the boar hat?" "Well the blonde perv said if i didn't cook for the boar hat that i couldn't stay there then." "If he wont let stay then I'll stay with you then." "King you don't have to stay with me you have more important things to do then be here with me." "NOT SPECIAL!? YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WE CARE ABOUT YOU YOUR WORTH MORE THAN LIONES!!" " You know don't ever say that in front of the king of liones you'll get kicked out of the kingdom."

                                               4 months later~

       Y/N pov still~

     I wake up to see king still sleeping I walk over  to kings sleeping body I quickly boop his nose and go to make our breakfast. I had finally finished making breakfast and still didn't see king I went back to his bedroom I tap kings shoulder and see he doesn't budge. I shake him and hear him groan king groggily gets up. "Time to wake up king" "But I don't wanna!" I roll my eyes and grab the blankets and throw them on the ground. King gets up and takes the blanket back and goes back to the bed. All around starts to shake and king falls off his bed. He floats back up and we both go to the window to see something we thought we would never see again.

Isn't that hawk's mom?

Yay another chapter sorry that I haven't updated lately. But hey I'm back.