Cp 10

After that whole incident we found out that it was one of the customer's I mean this is a bar nobody knows what happens behind the scenes. Also it's none of my business after Meliodas and King's apologizing for several hours. I got tired of shenanigans so I decided to forgive them or else they wouldn't stop. While I was talking to Meliodas about how I refuse to wear the skimpy uniform, something caught my attention there was a green haired male looking through the window.

       "Uhh.. Meliodas?" "What is it Y/n?" Meliodas replies cheerfully. "It's just there's a man looking through the window." Meliodas turns his head and sees the male. He starts walking inside the boar hat and enters looks at me for a couple of minutes then points at me. "Who is she Captain?" "You don't remember her Gowt01her?" "THAT'S GOWTHER!?" " Yeah" I look at Gowther in complete shock.

     "Captain I think it was when I was on a mission and so I didn't get to meet her. Though what is she doing with us I kind of cant see what's going on in her mind." "You can't see anything in Y/n's head?" "Precisely." 

       The rest of the day and Meliodas locked me in my room so those two could talk in private why couldn't he bring Ban or King. I've been in here for an hour and a half! While looking around my room for the hundredth time I spot my lost ruby necklace. I remember I was looking for it and it's the only thing I have left of my- my- My what?

       I was born and left on the door of my adoptive mother she loved me like a daughter she once told me that when she picked me up she found a necklace next to me. The note read "PLEASE TAKE CARE OF HER SHE DOESN'T HAVE A NAME I RECOMEND TO NEVER LEAVE HER NECKLACE OUT OF HER RANGE!" That was it I've been looking for it but nothing has happened except those weird dreams that I keep having. 

      Maybe this is why they didn't want me to not lose or take of the necklace. Well now it has been two hours of being locked in a room yay!

              Hello I hope your having a great day! Would you like it if I made the chapters longer? Well comment yes or no if you don't answer I'll keep making the same random word count chapters.