Cp 11 Who knew?

Y/n POV~

      Who knew that being locked in a room could drive you insane? I've been locked in this room for goddess knows how long and I keep hearing mur murs from downstairs they really are bad at whispering. 

                   A couple of hours later~

   "You know what? I think they left me here to starve here to death." I hear a creak and I look at the door to see meliodas poking his head out the expression o his face I couldn't tell if it was fear or disgust but I couldn't care less. "Hey Y/n are you feeling okay?" "I'm fine the only thing that has not been fine is that you let me here to starve!" "Heh alright then why don't we ask Ban to cook some food for you? Also while he cooks stay here." "Alright but wh-" Before I could even finish  my sentence Meliodas closes the door on me.

      That was a little rude. 

        Meliodas POV~

               "Gowther what do you mean that you can't read her mind!?" "It is just like I said captain when I take a peek in her mind I just see white." "Captain you are the one she's closest too do you know why Gowther can't see in her mind?" "I have no clue."

"Captain I have an idea." Gowther says while pulling out a small vile with some blue substance in it. "Gowther what is that for and what will it do?" "Well it will give her memories bit by bit." "Gowther what if it's best that she doesn't know her past?" " Captain it's worth the try." "Alright I'm in!"

Y/n~

A few minutes later 

   I hear some very fast foot steps coming up the stairs and also should be worried that they are literally running to give me food? Meliodas quickly opens the door places a plate filled with food on the floor and closes the door and runs away. They are acting weirder than usual. Also where is king? I pick up the plate of food off the floor go downstairs grab a fork and start eating.

      This tastes good never mind that it tastes amazi-  

      Several images flash in my head 

"They are asking me to lead "

"Treasuary  or state" 

"Alexander!"

"Look around!"

I get off the floor to see me surrounded by several people.

"You don't UNDERSTAND DO YOU!?"

"UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT YOU ARE SLEEPING WITH OTHER MEN!?"
"LOOK WE CREATED THAT CHILD IF ONLY IF YOU WERE MORE CAREFUL EVERYTHING WOULD HAVE BEEN OKAY!"

"STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!"

"WHO INVITED YOU INTO THIS CONVERSATION!?"

"I never wanted this!" I yell tears dripping from my face.

 I get up from the boar hat's floor sweating, cold, panting and a face full of tears too.

Meliodas pov

We go back downstairs after hearing sobs and a thud. I see Y/n on the floor. Why didn't I pick the right choice!? I knew that we should have never made her do this! I walk over to her lift up her face and look at her eyes they start glistening by the moon light reflecting off of her beautiful E/c eyes. "Y/n come on you need to go to sleep so we can go find Merlin and Escanor." I say fake smiling. She looks at me nods and walks up the stairs tears still pouring down her face.

Y/n pov 

   I feel so sleepy but I'm crying but I don't even know why!? I lay on my bed and slowly fade into the darkness.

So I will be trying out something new every chapter will  be a day. I will try to ost more often since its summer