Cp5 restarts?

As I look up hoping that I was dreaming Hawks moms was there!? As I hear king's feet tap the floor running towards me. "Y/n are you ok- WHAT THE HECK IS THAT HAWKS MOM!?" "Hey don't take your confusion out on me I'm confused as much as you are." I watch as Hawk's become one with the earth and see Meliodas jump off of Hawks moms back and in front of me. "Hey Y/n hey king!" "hey" I mumble not wanting to make eye contact with him. I feel a warm hand being placed on my cheek and I quickly move my head looking forward. I notice it was Meliodas I shake my head hoping someone would pinch me. "Y/n this isn't a dream." King states. I stare at king then look at Meliodas "Meliodas what makes you come here?" "I'm here collecting all of the sins including you!" "And why would you do that?" Meliodas turns his head and points at Elizabeth I smile at her and wave she noticed and waved back at me. I grab king's arm and drag him back into the house. "Hey King be honest with me do you wanna go with Meliodas?" "Only if you want to go N/N." "I don't...."

              King looks taken back by this but soon his hands start to turn black and soon he fades away. My eyes go wide "KING! WHERE ARE YOU!" Now frightened about being alone tears start to pour from my eyes. "Weak, Pathetic, lonely and dumb! That's all you'll ever be!" "W-who are you!" "Oh sweetie you don't even remember the man who created you?" "NO YOUR LIEING YOUR JUST TRYING TO GET IN MY HEAD!" "Am I?" I fall to my knees my head hurts everything hurts it feel like I'm being torn into shreds. "You've made the wrong choice of words so I'll give you another chance." My head started to pound and everything started to get fuzzy.

     "Y/N! Y/N!" "huh what?" I look up and see King and were back in the house. "What happened?" "You dragged me here and asked me if I wanted to go with Meliodas and I said only if you wanted to then you were gone into a daze!" "Oh sorry King and heck yeah! I definitely wanna go with Meliodas!" " Is something wrong you seem more enthusiastic than usual." " No I'm fine just hyped that we can go on a adventure!" "Ok than lets go!" "Yeah lets go!" I look over to see Meliodas smiling cheekily. I walk past him and run towards Elizabeth. "Elizabeth! It's been so long since I've seen you!" " It feels like a year since I've seen you!" "It has been a year" Meliodas says feeling slightly jealous. Why wouldn't she act like that with him? That was another one of the worlds greatest mystery's for him.

           "So where will me and King sleep?" "You can sleep in the spare room and sorry there's only one bed." Meliodas says while a tick mark appears on his head. "Ok well then I'm going to sleep goodnight everyone!" I walk off and go to the spare room and get on the bed and slowly drift away.

Hey so when you see this depends on the time you see this I probably will be working on the next chapter so I did have this written all in a notebook but turns out I didn't like how the plot was going so now I have to start from scratch any suggestions you may DM me I would be happy to reply to them or if you have questions. I'll see you late bye bye!