How you meet

"Steve McGarrett"

You were surfing on the beach, once you were done surfing you ran onto the beach with your board

You were surfing on the beach, once you were done surfing you ran onto the beach with your board. You ran to Kamekona shrimp truck, you loved the shrimp, and Kamekona since he was your brother's best friend.

Y/n.... Hey Kamekona. You said, placing your board in the back of your truck and grabbing your towel.

Kamekona.... Yeah sista, you catch any waves?

Y/n.... Sure did. You replied, putting on your shorts and t-shirt. Got any shrimp for me Kame?

Kamekona.... Sure, do sista, just a minute. I also want you to meet my friends.

Y/n.... Alright.

Kamekona.... Y/n, this are my friends, Max Bergman, Kono Kalakaua, Chin Ho Kelly, Danny Williams and Steve McGarrett.

Danny.... Kamekona, I don't think she's going to know everyone—

Y/n.... Max Bergaman, Kono Kalakaua, Chin Ho Kelly, Steve McGarrett and you are Danny Williams. See not that difficult, I'm y/n l/n.

Kamekona.... She's like my sista, take care of her and the shrimp is on me today.

Steve.... Deal, take a seat y/n. He spoke, sliding to the right for you to sit next to him.

That's how you met Steve, and the rest of the Five-O team.

"Danny Williams"

You were waiting outside with Grace Williams at the school, waiting for her father to come and pick her up

You were waiting outside with Grace Williams at the school, waiting for her father to come and pick her up. Grace loved you, you were her favourite teacher, and that's why she asked you to wait with her for her father. When her father arrived, he jumped out of the running to his daughter hugging her as he lifted her from the ground.

Danny.... Hey, monkey. Did you have a good day?

Grace.... Yes, Dano, this is y/n l/n she's my teacher Dano.

Danny.... Ah, so, this is the teacher you never stop talking about?

You smiled, at Grace, as she giggled nodding her head. She took her bag, placing it in the car, sitting in it waiting for her father.

Danny.... Thank you, for waiting with Grace.

Y/n.... Anytime, she's a really sweet girl. To, be honest, I couldn't have asked for a better student.

Danny.... Good to know, I haven't really introduced myself probably. Danny Williams.

Y/n.... Y/n L/n, nice to meet you Mr Williams.

Danny.... Danny.

Y/n.... Alright, Danny, we both are on a first name basis then. You smiled, as he nodded going to the car as you waved Grace goodbye.

"Chin Ho Kelly"

You've known Chin since you were little, Chin was your big brother's best friend growing up

"Adam Noshimuri"

Today was your first day going at the Five-O Task Force, you were amazing with hacking, but you loved doing field work

Today was your first day going at the Five-O Task Force, you were amazing with hacking, but you loved doing field work. Arriving inside, you were welcomed by Kono hugging you and Chin. They were family friends and you loved them with all your heart, then came Steve McGarrett which you've also known for a while and Danny Williams that you met a few weeks ago.

Steve.... Y/n, can we talk in my office alone for a while?

Y/n.... Sure, Steve. You said following him in his office, closing the door behind you.

Steve.... I want you to do something for me, I need you to keep an eye on Adam Noshimuri.

Y/n.... Adam Noshimuri? Why?

Steve.... Actually, the whole Noshimuri family, I need you to do surveillance on them, everything.

Y/n.... Okay, sound easy enough.

Steve.... The other thing is, you can't tell anyone. Were the only ones that can know about this, am I clear?

Y/n.... Cristal.

After a while, you went to the golf estate, sitting at a table near the Noshimuri family drinking ice-tea. When one of the Noshimuri bodyguards grabbed you by the arm, dragging you to the table were the Noshimuri men were sitting.

Guard.... I found this one, sneaking around the whole day. What do I do with her Mr Noshimuri?

You were shocked, you thought you were going to be killed, but your thoughts were interrupted when someone spoke up.

Adam.... She's with me.

Mr Noshimuri.... You? Who is she?

Adam.... She's my designer.

Mr Noshimuri.... Designer?

Adam.... Yes, I asked her to come along but stay in between the people getting ideas for new clothes father.

Mr Noshimuri.... What is your name?

Y/n.... Y/n L/n, Sir.

Mr Noshimuri.... Alright then, join us. Since you'll be coming to my house from now on, I need to get to know you.

Sitting down, you looked at Adam who nodded to you, as you did the same. You were grateful, that he saved your life, Steve did say everything, and everything included anything to you. This could be your way to get in, and find out more things that Steve needed to know.