He introduces you to his family

"Steve McGarrett"

You were walking with Steve, hand in hand on the beach when someone was waving him over. Steve smiled, running towards the young lady hugging her close to him. After a few seconds he stood next to you, placing his arm over your shoulder.

Steve.... Mary, this is y/n, my girlfriend. Y/n, this is Mary my baby sister.

Mary.... Its nice to meet you, y/n, how did my idiot brother get a hold of you?

Steve.... Hey.

Y/n.... Well—Kamekona introduced us at the shrimp truck, but other than that I guess the normal.

Mary.... I like you, come let's go for a walk just you and I. She said, taking my hand in hers walking away from Steve.

"A while later"

You were cooking dinner for Steve and yourself, waiting for him to arrive to surprise him with it. Just as you placed the lasagne in the oven, you heard a noise coming from the door. Swallowing hard, you dialled Steve's phone, saying that there was someone in the house and that you were staying in the kitchen.

After 2 minutes, Steve ran in the back door into the kitchen slowly to see you behind the counter.

Steve.... Y/n, are you okay? He asked, holding your face in his hands.

Y/n.... Yes.

Steve.... Are they still in the house?

Y/n.... I think so.

Steve.... I'm going to—

Doris.... Steve?

Steve.... Mom? What are you doing here?

Doris.... Sorry, if I wanted to surprise my son.

Steve.... Mom, you scared my girlfriend.

Doris.... Steve—

Steve.... No, you lied then ran away, before I could talk to you about it. Now, your back waiting for me to forgive you, like nothing ever happened—how am I supposed to trust you if you keep lying to me? I—

Y/n.... Steve. You said, taking his hand in yours. Don't—aren't you going to introduce us? You asked looking at Steve with hopeful eyes.

Steve.... Mom, this is y/n, my girlfriend—y/n/n this is my mother Doris.

Y/n.... It's nice to meet you Mrs McGarrett.

Doris.... You too dear, now come on, tell me about yourself over a cup of coffee while we wait for that lovely food in the oven to be ready. She said, taking your hand and leading you to the table.

"Danny Williams"

You know Grace, since you were her teacher—but Grace wanted her mother to meet you, so she knows her father's girlfriend. When you met Rachel, she was kind and accepting towards you. All Because her daughter loved you so much.

"Chin Ho Kelly"

Y/n.... Chin, why haven't you taken me to meet your parents yet? You asked, as you sat up straight next to him on the couch.

Chin.... I—I can't.

Y/n.... Why not? Any family member except Kono, would be a change. Come on, please. You asked, climbing on his lap.

Chin.... I'm sorry, I just can't. Chin answered you, as he picked you off of him and placed you on the couch as he got up.

Y/n.... Chin, are you ashamed of me?

Chin.... No, it's not that.

Y/n.... Then what? Tell me? You asked, turning him around as you took his face in your hands.

Chin.... It's my family, they're ashamed of me. He answered, taking a seat at the kitchen table.

Y/n.... Why, would they be ashamed of you?

Chin.... They think I stole money from the precinct. It wasn't me—it was my uncle, I took the heat for him but no one could prove I stole anything. So, I was fired from the force and, now I—

Y/n.... You don't have to explain anymore. Why don't you just take me to your other family?

Chin.... Other family?

Y/n.... Yes, Five-O. You can introduce them to your girlfriend. Just pretend that they don't know me, what do you say? You asked, wrapping your arms around his neck.

Chin.... I think that'll be a great idea.

Later, Chin called everyone over for dinner and asked everyone to play along with the little game. Everyone did and they love you already, so, when they "met" you for the first time they thought you were a great girl for Chin.

"Adam Noshimuri"

You knew Adam's father already, but his brother was another thing. He wanted you to meet his brother Michael, which you were slightly scared of. You worked with Five-O, and Adam came from the Yakuza which could put a damper on some things.

You were standing next to Adam at the airport, when his brother Michael walked over and hugged Adam.

Adam.... It's so good to see you Michael.

Michael.... You too, Adam who's this cutie?

Adam.... Michael, this is y/n, my girlfriend.

Y/n.... It's nice to meet you Michael.

Michael.... Get over here. He spoke as he hugged you tight making you slightly unconvertable.