First Date

"Steve McGarrett"

You were sitting outside on the beach, reading a book as you sat on the chair Kamekona gave you for a house warming gift, which was strange, but you thought it was sweet

You were sitting outside on the beach, reading a book as you sat on the chair Kamekona gave you for a house warming gift, which was strange, but you thought it was sweet. Just as you turned the page of the chapter you were reading single flower was placed on the ground next to you.

Looking up you saw Gracie and Danny, knowing something was up you got up from the chair turning to them.

Y/n.... What's going on?

Grace.... Uncle, Steve, asked us to give you the rose and a glue.

Y/n.... Glue? To what?

Danny.... A scavenger hunt, I never thought Steve of the romantic type.

Y/n.... Thank you, okay guess I'll read it.

Grace.... No— I was given the instructions that I have to read it.

Y/n.... Okay then, read away Gracie.

Grace.... Our night of fun has begun, it's time not to have some fun. So, go to a place that reflects your face. And there, you'll find clue number one.

Y/n.... Mm—go to a place that reflects your face—ah—the mirror. You said, running into the house with Danny and Grace behind you.

Danny.... What's the second clue?

Y/n.... It says, go the place where we spend most of our time together—a place to find the greatest food in town.

Danny.... The shrimp, truck? Alright, come on then—let's go.

Y/n.... I can go alone you know.

Danny.... No, Steve rented a van for the night so everyone can play along and help out.

Y/n.... Perfect, now I've got the smartest girl in the world helping me out.

The three of us went to the shrimp shop, when Kamekona smiled as he gave me another red rose.

Kamekona.... Here's your next clue sista. Mm—here I go. When looking at the night sky, you're able to see the moon—But you might need to use me if you want to see Neptune.

Y/n.... But you need to use me if you want to see Neptune? Mm—the Astronomy Museum.

You said, running to the fan with Grace and Danny even Kamekono. When you arrived, you went to the Neptune's room, and saw none other than Chin.

Chin.... Your next clue. He said, handing me the rose and note.

Y/n.... I'm cute and cuddly, fluffy and warm—something to hold when your alone. You saw me when we walked around, I could still be here—but better run for I may run out.

Grace.... The fun fair?

Y/n.... Your right, it's the only explanation.

Arriving at the fun fair, you looked around and saw Kono smiling as she held a huge teddy bear.