You meet again

"Steve McGarrett"

You were checking your truck's engine near the beach, when you heard someone offer you help. Now, you've had a lot of guys offer you "help" but not actually wanting to help you and there was this one guy who constantly come to "offer help".

Y/n.... Listen, I told you once before I don't—Steve.

Steve.... Don't what?

Y/n.... Um—well, there was this guy that consistently tried helping me. But I kept saying no, besides I don't need man that doesn't know what to do at all.

Steve.... How did you get him to leave? He asked you, leaning down looking at the engine.

You.... I told him I knew someone from five-o, that could kick his ass—um besides I prefer a man who knows how to work on cars.

Steve.... Interesting, good thing I know a lot about cars. Can I offer you a hand?

You.... I'd like that.

"Danny Williams"

You watched as all the kids were going home, when a man said Danny asked him to pick up Grace. Something didn't stick well with you, so you followed the car only to see Grace was being kidnapped. You tried to help her causing you to be kidnapped along with her, you held Grace behind you as they came closer only to separate you both tying you up.

A little while later, you heard Danny's voice calling for Grace to answer.

Grace.... Dano—

Danny.... I'm coming Monkey.

When all the boxes were pulled and pushed out of the way, Danny untied Grace in a flash holding her as he hugged her. One of the other guys untied you, helping you outside. You learned that his name was Steve McGarrett, and he was just as sweet then you've heard from Grace.

Grace.... Dano, Miss L/n, protected me the whole time. She followed the car, and they hurt her Dano, they hit her because they wanted her to stay quiet.

Danny.... Thank you, for protecting my daughter. He spoke, hugging you which took you by surprise. But you ended up hugging him back.

Y/n.... Anything, for Gracie here. And there's no need to thank me.

"Chin Ho Kelly"

Like before you've known Chin your entire life, so you meet each other a lot.

"Adam Noshimuri"

You didn't tell Steve, that Adam Noshimuri saved you from being killed, saying you were a designer. Now you were standing in his room, waiting for him to enter the room. You just hoped he didn't know that you were Five-O, when he entered the room you just sat there as he sat across from you.

Adam.... So, why are you following my family? The truth.

Y/n.... The truth? I'm not a designer, I'm a photographer/journalist, and they wanted an exclusive about the Noshimuri family.

Adam.... What paper?

Y/n.... It's in Canada, so not that famous. But if you want me—

Adam.... You can stay, but you need to pretend that you're a designer as long as you're here.

Y/n.... Deal.