Crown's MV Shooting

"Rora..." Kai shook her arm gently.
"Hmmm?" Aurora lightly rubbed her eyes. Kai was honestly having a hard time not to squish the Aurora's cheeks.
"We have an mv shooting today." Kai softly spoke in english. Aurora accidentaly fell asleep again and Kai only laughed slightly.

"AY GET READY GUYS!" Soobin screamed. Kai shushed the older.
"Ah hyung, Aurora is sleeping." Kai whined. Soobin looked past Kai's shoulders and smiled.
"Shes cute that way in her pyjamas." Soobin chuckled.
"Hyung! Shoo." Kai shooed the older away. Soobin sighed and left.

"Rora? Pls wake up." Kai tried waking Aurora up again. She slowly got up but maybe too close so when she fully opened her eyes she faced Kai extremely close. She quickly moved back and now she was all flustered.

"Uhh sorry ningning." Aurora apologised quickly with an evident blush across her cheeks.
"Uh its f-fine. I will go outside, y-you want anything?" Kai stuttered as he had the same look on his flustered face.
"Its fine, i will cook for myself." Aurora said. Kai nodded and awkwardly left the room. Aurora finally let the breath she had kept in.

"I think if im ever close to Kai...I shouldnt be too obvious about my little crush. He is my member, i shouldnt like him." Aurora thought to herself.

Aurora quickly brushed it off before bathing and changing into something else.

"Hmm this seems okay." Aurora smiled as she turned 360 while looking at herself in the mirror. She quickly modeled in her outfit. But that was until the door bursted open, she jumped at the door opening.

 But that was until the door bursted open, she jumped at the door opening

"Ayy Aurora were you doing some poses." Beomgyu smirked.
"UHHH N-NO." Aurora stuttered.
"Aww so cute. You know you look beautiful as always." Beomgyu patted her head as he gave her a hug. Her small head rested his chest.

"The manager is calling us. Come lets go guys." Soobin said. Aurora got out of the hug and quickly ran to the living room.

"Soobin oppa. I havent ate yet." She pouted. Soobin smiled at her tiny figure and patted her hair. He gave her a lunchbox.
"Here, i made this for you. The others ate earlier so i made extra just in case you havent ate yet." Soobin said. Aurora hugged Soobin.
"Thank you!" She broke the hug and turned to Kai who was pouting.
"Where is mine?" Kai said. Yeonjun swear his heart wanted to jump out when he saw Kai doing aeygo for Aurora's hugs.

"STOP THIS MY HEART CANT TAKE ANYMORE CUTENESS." Yeonjun screamed out. Aurora laughed and pecked Yeonjun's cheeks.

"Im sorry oppa. Kai you will get lots of them in the car later on." Aurora smiled. They made their way to the set.

The set of the crown mv was super busy. Many of the staff were attending to the camera and props. Aurora changed into something more fitting of the concept.

At the end of the day, Aurora had lots of fun on the set and she wishes she would do well during the actual debut day of TXT.