Trainee Story

Aurora and the boys were telling all their trainee stories during a vlive. Aurora decided to bring up hers...

"Remember when i was first introduced in front of every guy trainee?"

"OH MY GOD!" The boys shouted.

ⓕⓛⓐⓢⓗⓑⓐⓒⓚ

Bang PD brought Aurora to the practice room. Every guy stared at her like a foreign object.

"Morning trainees. This is Aurora, she is going to train with you guys. So dont be shy, she is as rough as you guys." He said.

"Pd-nim..wont this be weird." Aurora's little figure shyly asked.

"Its okay. They are harmless, but if any of you lay a nasty finger on her." Motioned the neck slicing thing.

As the Bang PD left, Soobin walked up to her.

"Hello im Choi Soobin, im 16 years old." He held his hand out. Aurora smiled and shook it.

"Im Kim Aurora, im 14 and apparently the only girl trainee here." She let out a tiny giggle.

"Oh your the same age as two of my friends. Kai and Taehyun, i could introduce you to my friends if you would like?" You nodded and followed Soobin.

He eventually introduced you to Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Kai and Taehyun. All 6 of you became close and trained together.

ⓟⓡⓔⓢⓔⓝⓣ

"I still remember the first performance i did infront of every guy trainee." Aurora giggled.

"I remember! All the guy trainees basically had a crush on her." Beomgyu laughed.

"Oh please dont act like i never saw you guys drool over me." Aurora teased. Thats what made her members to start blushing.

"OH that means....Ayy i must be pretty to have everyone fall for me." Aurora flipped her hair.

ⓕⓛⓐⓢⓗⓑⓐⓒⓚ

Aurora was nervous for her first ever performance. The fact it was called for every trainee, every GUY trainee, to come into the large room. Her outfit was definitely something...revealing and her dance was also kinda sexy you could say?

revealing and her dance was also kinda sexy you could say?

^^exo kai^^

She paced back and forth and even took deep breaths. Her name was called out everyone clapped for her, she awkwardly walked on stage and saw her friends waving(by friends i meant TXT). BTS was watching and evaluating too.

Great! She was a HUGE army. Posters and albums everywhere in her bedroom(probably not as much as Seungmin's Day6 filled room)

Her worries went away when she heard the music playing. It was as though as her body reacted to it quickly.

Her first part of the performance ended. Everyone's jaw dropped. But as they were about to clap, she winked and changed to a different persona

Damn okay, everyone couldnt say anything. Words were too chocked out. They eventually starting clapping with shock written all over their faces.

Aurora's face turned from that dark look so a smiley look. She really had that duality.

ⓟⓡⓔⓢⓔⓝⓣ

"Wait i dont remember the dance how did it look like again?" Taehyun suddenly asked.

"You want me to show you?" Aurora stood up and started to do the first step of her 'thank u next' cover.

"OKAY NEVERMIND." Taehyun quickly covered his eyes. Aurora fell into a fit of laughter.