Aurora's first post

Aurora contemplaited on what pose to do as she took her pic

Aurora contemplaited on what pose to do as she took her pic. She ended up covering her face cause of the sunlight and accidentally clicking on the camera. Once she reviewed the photo, she was actually quite happy with the accidental photo.

She posted her pic with the following caption. Aurora than had to visit her brother. She needed some advice from her friends and brother so she made her way there.

"Soobin oppa im meeting Seungmin bye!" Aurora quickly left to the JYP Entertainment. Not forgetting to take a mask since she just debuted and fans would be able to recognise her.

She took the more private way and made her way to the Stray Kids' practice room. From the outside of the practice room, she heard them praciting their latest comeback song 'Miroh'

Aurora turned the knob and walked in while shouting.

"OPPA! IM HERE!" Seungmin turned behind. He quickly ran to Aurora and gave her tight hug.

"My little sister debuted im proud!" Seungmin said.

"Not yet. We are making our debut show on Music Core tmr." Aurora smiled. The other members ran and hugged Aurora too causing her to be squished up. They eventually let go and stepped back allowing Aurora to breathe.

"RORA! I missed you sooo much." Felix screamed.

"Me too oppa." Felix blushed, he wasnt used to Aurora calling him that.

"Ayy felix you seem a bit red there. Do you perhaps like aurora?" Chan smirked. Felix shook his head and it was now his turn to smirk.

"Nah, aurora already got her eyes on her member. What was his name? He-HeuningKai? Yeah him." Felix said. Aurora whined and blushed.

"Oppa~I dont like him that way." Aurora slapped Felix's arm softly.

The day went on with Aurora and Stray Kids doing random dance play. She eventually needed to go home so she hugged everyone goodbye before returning to her dorm.