TMI

Today TXT went somewhere to record their TMI. It was a self intro to the fans. This is what happened when it was Aurora's turn.

Aurora stepped into the chamber for scanning just like the other members did too. She was the final member to be scanned.

 She was the final member to be scanned

Scanning...
Loves animals
Has an idol brother
Slight freckles
Is very flexible compared to Kai
Double eyelids
Shortest

"Wah lets test her flexiblity first." Beomgyu said.

"Sure, what do you want me to do?" Aurora asked.

"Do a normal split first." She easily did the split. The boys jaw dropped.

"Even Kai cant do that. Your a complete opposite aurora." Soobin said in shock. Aurora giggled.

"Doesnt that hurt?" Aurora shook her head.

"I learnt ballet until i was 14. So from 5-14 years old." Aurora said. Another shocking fact to make their jaws dropped.

"Can you do that one leg pose, where you bend to 90°?" Aurora nodded. She streched for a bit.

"Sorry i havent done this in awhile. I need to warm up." She giggled. She had her legs up straight and that made the boys hiss in pain(mood)

"Ready to see me do it?" Aurora counted down. Before she actually did it. The boys watched in pain. Aurora placed her foot down easily.

"Are you not in pain?" Yeonjun's face scrunched up.

"Nope, i learnt taekwondo too so i guess that trained my flexiblity more."

"No one should mess with rora." Kai trailed off. Everyone was sent to a fit of laughter.

"So what about the part of idol brother huh? You never really told us who. Even as trainees." Beomgyu said.

"Thats because i was waiting for you guys to find out but i guess your that dull to find out."

"HEY WE ARENT DULL?" Beomgyu shouted. Aurora giggled.

"Sorry anyways, shall i show the fans and you guys my brother?" Aurora started off.

"YES JUST TELL US." The boys eagerly said.

"Hehe. Well let me see if i can call him..."

Dialing...Snail🐌💕

"Hello?"- Seungmin

"Oppa~I wanted to introduce you to the guys and the fans, can you facetime?"

"Uh yeah sure. Me and guy just finished practice. We can all be in your facetime if you want?"-Seungmin

"Sure. Im ending the call to facetime."

"Mm." -Seungmin

Facetiming...Snail🐌💕

"Minnie oppa say something?"

"3...2..1...Step Out! Hello we are Stray Kids." All 9 members shouting loudly. Their manager looked at them weirdly before passing it off as a normal thing.

"Ugh always with the extra intro guys." Aurora shook her head. "Anyways Kim Seungmin from Stray Kids is my older brother! Surprise."

"Hello im hounored to be Aurora's older brother." Seungmin bowed and waved to the camera.

"Oppa i will call you later. Sorry i had to disturb you guys. I know your getting ready for-"

"Hey! Shhh there might be some stays watching."

"Ahh right sorry no spoilers. Anyways bye!"

"Bye bye!"

"Okay fair enough your brother is practially our sunbae." Taehyun finally said something.

"Omg our hyunnie finally said words." Aurora teased.

"Not nice rora." Kai shook his head.

"Kidding chill. Anyways isnt this it for the tmi?"

"Yup see you guys whenever."

"3...2...1...One! Dream! This has been TXT. Bye!" Aurora bowed to the camera and cutely waved to it goodbye.