Driving

"I'm booking myself a one way flight
I gotta see the color in your eyes
And telling myself I'm gonna be alright
Without you baby is a waste of time" I sang at the top of my lungs with my best friend Vicky. You see Vicky and I were heading down to beach to go swimming, since it was perfect weather for it. It was 80 degrees outside without a cloud in the sky it was perfect. But while we drive there we decided to sing at the top of our lungs to Hunter Hayes cause why not he's amazing. Plus he's cute too.
"Emily earth to Emily!!! Which this song please." Vicky asked me. I grabbed her phone to see that it was Imagine by John Lennon my favorite song.
"Why? This is a great song, your not skipping this one." I say smiling looking at the side mirror. Vicky is soo much pretty than me with her short blonde hair and green eyes and narrow face. While I had long brown hair and Rounded cheeks, and simple Hazel eyes. But besides our looks Vicky is more outgoing than me, she once stole alcohol at a drug store without getting caught. She's a badass unlike me, I'm shy, a good girl. I do my homework on time get all perfect grades and haven't been kissed yet. I'm 19 and I've never had a boyfriend or been kissed. It's not like I don't try, I do try but none of the guys I like,like me back. Or they can be complete jerks.
"Hello Emily!!!" Vicky slapped me. Ow!
"Ow! What?" I say laughing and rubbing my arms.
"I was gonna say that you should get together with Harry. He likes you. You know." Vicky said.
"Harry? No, he's weird, besides you know my parents rule. No boys till at least till I turn twenty." I say rolling my eyes. My parents have a strict rule that I can't have a boyfriend till I'm twenty. Don't ask me why I don't really know. They say it's to help me study to improve my chances of getting a good college scholarship.
"That's a load of bull. Besides you should hang out with Harry. Defy your parents once and a while." Vicky said. Suddenly I heard a phone beep, I was gonna reach for it when Vicky grabbed it nearly driving us off the road.
"Vicky! Watch the road!" I yelled while grabbing the oh shit handle.
"Sorry, but hey Harry texted me. Don't worry I'll text him you wanna hang out with him at my party tonight." Vicky said while she started to text him.
"Vicky no, here give me the phone I'll do it. Besides your not suppose to text and drive!" I yelled.
"Stop being a good girl for one second, there's no cars coming! See it will be fine." Vicky said looking down at her phone. While I looked at the road, she was right of course there was no cars coming but she's starting to drifted into the other lane. And right when I was gonna tell her to stay in her lane. There was a semi coming right towards us.
"Vicky!!!" I screamed while grabbing the wheel turned the opposite way, but it wasn't enough the semi hit us in the back sending the car flying down the road. I was screaming for my life. The next thing I remembered was hitting my head on the dashboard, then everything went black.