How?

Can't believe it's been a two months since that crash. Because of that crash I was in the hospital for about two weeks, for that one week I was in a coma, I was also dead for a couple of minutes till they brought me back that day of the crash. But Vicky she was pronounce dead on the scene. I heard the funeral was lovely, I couldn't go because I was stuck in the hospital. But that's all behind me now. I can't think about it. Cause if I do I would start crying, and it's bad enough that I have nightmares about the crash. I don't need my parents to worry about me either, they went through enough as the way it is. What I can think about is my school trip to New York City. Even though the trip is gonna be about seeing different colleges it would be nice to get way from home once and a while.
"Honey you sure your ready for this trip? You just got out of the hospital a month ago." My mother said walking into my room.
"Mom I'm fine, besides I've been looking forward to this trip for a long time." I say pulling on my pink shirt.
"Besides this trip will look good on my college application." Grabbing my suitcase.
"I suppose your right, but any sign of fatigue or spinning you take it easy. I almost lost you once, I don't wanna lose you again." She told me as she gave me a big hug and kissed my cheek.
"I'll call you every night ok, now I have to get going. I'm gonna be late if I don't leave now." I say walking out. As I walked out I heard my mom yell "and no boys, you hear me, they are nothing but trouble." Making me laugh. I love my mom to death but lately she's been really annoying and too protective of me lately. And I guess I could blame that on the crash but at the same time mom give me some space to think.
————New York City—————
"God What was I thinking? I'm not a rebellious type of person, god my parents are gonna kill me if they find out." I say freaking out, kicking the garbage can in this park. You see since coming to New York my tour group was touring all the boring colleges of law enforcement. And for some reason I thought that this trip was gonna be fun, but I was completely wrong. Arg!
"Why did you do that love? What did the trash can do to you?" I heard someone say, scaring me breathless. Turning to the person who said that I saw that he was what looked like a man with a blue suite. I couldn't see his face cause his hat was covering him up. He looks mysterious. It's like I've seen him from somewhere and I just couldn't figure out from where. Oh man why can't I figure this out?
"I....um, I'm frustrated. I....um ditched my class tour." I say putting my hands on my head.
"And why would you do that love?" He asked me taking off his hat. I couldn't believe my eyes I was staring at a 20 year old something of John Lennon. But he's dead? Right? How?
"I......you.......your dead." was all I managed to get out before I fainted.
__________________________