I'm really seeing John lennon's ghost

"Come on wake up before people start staring at you girl." Cold ice freezing hands shook me awake.
"Man my head hurts. You know for a second there I thought you were John Lennon, but that's crazy he's dead, that means I was talking to a ghost." I said rubbing my eyes to only stare at John Lennon rolling his eyes at me. Quickly I stood up, and walked a few paces back afraid.
"Stay away from me!? What do you want?" I say crossing my fingers in a cross.
"Oh really? Like that would help!? Would you stop shouting, people are staring." John said rolling his eyes at me. I can't believe this, I need to get out of here, I've officially lost my mine. My moms right I wasn't ready for this trip. So I took off running in to the opposite direction. With John shouting behind me to come back.
Hotel room:
I can't believe it, I didn't get caught by the supervisor. I literally made it in the hotel room right before my class got back. It's now around two in the morning, I had a another nightmare again so I decided to take a warm hot shower to get my mind off things. I just wrapped a towel over me when I felt like someone was watching me.
"Why are you following me." I whispered as I stared into the eyes of John Lennon.
"You ran out on me, so I followed you. I'm bored so thought it would be fun." He said as he picked up my shirt and pJs and handed them to me. Cold hands that's what I felt. When I grabbed them. How can he pick stuff up? I thought ghosts can't touch anything?
"I see your confusion, if I Concentrate hard enough I can pick stuff up, but it uses a lot of energy. Besides if people see an invisible shirt they scream and run. So I don't do it that much." He told me. I don't know what Possessed me to reached my free hand out to touch his arm when my hand literally when through his body.
"What's happening? Why are you following me?" I asked fearful.
"I don't know what's happening Emily, but all I know was I was minding me own business when this girl kicks this trash can. So I said something. To my amazement she talked back to me. So I followed you. Ok." John said sad. I felt bad. Clearly I'm not dreaming, this is real. I am seeing the ghost of John Lennon.
"Listen I have to get dressed, plus it's late, could we save what ever your gonna say till tomorrow. Please." I say as this tired feeling washed over me.
"Yea. I'll still be here. Now that I found someone to talk to, not letting you out of me sight, love." John smirked at me making me smile as I watched him vanish from my sight. So quickly before he came back I got dressed. I knew what ever was happening I was in for one hell of a ride. I just have to figure out if it will be good or bad.
No ones point of view:
Unknowingly to Emily there stood an evil presents watching her, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. But for the meantime he will haunt her dreams, turning them into nightmares. Besides he wanted to have a little fun with his prey before he attacks.
__________________________
Thank you for reading this. And commenting and voting it means a lot!🙌🏻🙌🏻😊😊