I'll help you.

"So what do you want from me?" I asked John. After I woke up from a another nightmare I found John just sitting next to my bed. Did he watch me sleep all night?
"Man you look exhausted, You were shouting in your sleep you know." John told me staring into my eyes. Shit he did watch me sleep, that's just plain creepy.
"I don't know what your talking about, you didn't answer my question." I said quickly changing the subject.
"I need your help." John told me getting towards the point.
"And what kinda help do you need?"
"For me to move on, I feel like I need to talk to paul and Ringo, and I need your help to do it." John said looking all sad for a moment.
"Ok, you do realize that they live across the country in London or something, I'm in USA. Can't you get some psychic to help you out." I say rubbing my tired eyes.
"I could, but your more interesting, besides most psychics are fake, or can only sense me around. You can actually see me and hear me." Groaning a little bit, I grabbed my phone and searched for Paul and Ringo, after a couple seconds I found out that it was true they were in London. Great, what's my schedule look like. Dang it, I'm completely booked. I have school, exams and of course prom. I can't forget about prom.
"I'll help you John, but your gonna have to wait till at least a month in June. I have too much stuff going on." I told him.
"What could possibly be more important, that you can't hop across a the sea and talk to them."
"I have graduation, exams, and prom." I started to say till John started groaning and pacing back and forth.
"Listen John, I still need to live my life, after you find peace or whatever your looking for. I'll still be here, if I don't graduate I can't get into the college I want so please let me do those things. It shouldn't take more than a month, two tops." I say trying to pleaded with him. John rubbed his hands through his air, paced back and forth some more till he sat down on the bed with me.
"Ok, fine, it's only fair. If I waited this long to find peace, I can wait two more mouths. At lest this way I can get to know you better." John winked at me while I blushed. Suddenly I had an idea, more like an experiment to test out.
"Perfect, but since your a ghost mind if I try something's on you?" I asked him.
"You know the technical term is spirit. Not ghost. But sure why not." John said smiling.
"Oh whatever, smart mouth." I said rolling my eyes, as John gave me his signature smirk. Not paying any attention to John I quickly got some salt packets and my iron cross that my grandma gave to me.
"What are you gonna do with some salt and a cross?" John said coming towards me.
"I wanna see if supernatural was right." I say while John gave me a confused look.
"What the bloody hell is supernatural?" John asked making me giggle little bit.
"You see the iron" I say holding up my iron cross. "Is suppose to hurt ghosts or sprites from hurting you. Sam and dean uses it as a defense mechanism till they can burn the bones with salt." I told him.
"You are definitely not doing that to me." John demanded out of fear. But I just couldn't hold in my laughter. He just looks so funny and cute with that Scrunched up nose as he was thinking that I would do something like that.
"No, I would never do that too you. That would mean I would have to dig up your grave. No thank you. So can you please just touch the cross." I asked him. So like a little kid touching something discussing he slowly placed on finger on the cross. At first nothing happened but soon this burning sensation was making his finger turn to ash like dust as he quickly took his fingers off the cross.
"Fucking bloody hell that fucking hurt. I'm not doing that again with the bloody salt." John said angry as he shook his hand out.
"Man, I've never heard someone say bloody soo much like you. I'm taking a guess that salt is the same thing." I told him as we both sat on the bed. For the rest of the evening till I had to pack up and leave. John told me stories of his glory days as being one of the Beatles.
__________________________
The end. Hope you like this one. 🙌🏻😊😊

 🙌🏻😊😊