2nd Part

When they come out... sanskar stops dragging her... shomi rushed to blank swara... sanskar looks at her family then at his family... all are standing silently... then he looks at his arm... pari still snobbing snuggling close to him... he rocks her softly: pari... sshhh... my pari got frightened? Papa is here na? look... papa will never let anything happen to you...

He again looks at all then goes to his car and drove away with pari... he was driving car with one hand in other hand he was holding his pari... she is very calm child... mainly when she with her favourite persons like her nani her mamma... her masi... and now this man... she don't cry until she feels she left alone or something annoy her... she keeps on looking at sanskar's face sometine trying to putting her all fingers in her mouth... she is still irritated or can say terrified as her small pink lower lip is still out... snuggling in to sanskar sometime... sanskar stops in a deserted area and comes out with pari... he sits on milestone near his car looking at the baby: what happened to my pari? Why her little lip is out han?

He push her lips in lightly... then gives a sloppy kiss on her chick... she giggles holding his face... sanskar gets extreme happy... he hugs her tightly: oh my baby...

Sanskar again looks at her: pari we will live like this always... you and me? Papa and pari will do all masti... papa will feed you... papa will give you nai nai(bath)... papa will change all your diaper also... (he says patting her diaper which is little havey)... papa will give you so many clothes... papa will learn to make hair pleats(caressing her hair)... pari will go school right?

Pari is making sounds throwing her hands in air... looking at him... sanskar pulls her hand out of her mouth wiping it in his shirt: but you promise papa right? You will not leave me? Promise me...

He says showing his big palm in front of her... don't know what she understand she puts her small palm on his giant one... sanskar smiles with tears and burry her in his chest...

Sanskar notice her looking at starts making sound and extending her hands to sky... sanskar coos her: my pari loves stars...

Pari looks at him listening his voice and suddenly starts to cry loudly... sanskar gets panic: pari... what happened? Why cry cry han?

But she keeps on crying... sanskar stands up and starts to rock her to make her quiet... but seems like this word is not in her dictionary... atleast not now...

********************

Here swara was sitting numb in his mother's arm... Ragini is sitting beside her as well... Parvati is apologizing unnecessarily saying 'i am so sorry durgaprasad ji.... For this girl don't punish my lado....'

Listening her continuous ranting sujata gets irritated: kakisa please.... I seriously can't understand what are you saying... from where your lado is coming? what she has done that we will punish her?

Durgaprasad also said supporting sujata: yes kakisa will you please stop it?

Parvati gets quiet after that... swara looks at shomi: ma...

Shomi cups her face: han shona?

Swara looks at her blankly: he said he was married? He married for hier? He just used me ma? I... then what I am ma?

Shomi burst out in to cry: shonaa...

Swara : he... how can he hurt my guria... he... throw... guria...

She looks here and there: guria? Ma... guria? Where... where is she?

She runs outside... then goes to her room... towards her crib: guria?

She gets horrified not finding her: ma? Guria?

Shomi cups her face: shona... calm down... guria is alright?