the last part

Swara hitched listening the name... she nodes no hysterically: no no no... don't take that name... that name... that man... my guria will never know that name... never ever... she is your daughter... our... our daughter...

Sanskar nodes while saying: yes yes... my daughter... our daughter... my pari will call me papa... my pari will never know that name....

Sanskar holds her hand tightly: you promise right... my pari is my daughter... she will never go away from me?

Swara nodes while crying: I promise... but don't ditch her like my father ditched me... like that man ditched me and her... please...

Sanskar nodes no... sanskar hugs her tightly seeing her too devastated to console...: why they ditched me sanskar...(she looks at the photo and breaks the hug) he promised... he promised he will come... but he didn't... that man said he loved me... he will love her also... but he didn't... and above that...(she looks at sanskar) he killed my babies three time sanskar... I believed him blindly... what they made me... all just used me... what I am sanskar... what I am?( she looks at his father's photo again) all because of him( she accused) if he was here... it would be never happen... may be I could get a better man... may be I could get you before... I hate him... I hate all... I hate myself...

Sanskar listened her everyword keenly... and then he realised she is in same level in her life like him... or may be more than it...

Swara looks at sanskar: I know... I am nothing to you... for you I am your pari's mother... nothing more than that... I want nothing just let me stay with my baby... I am living only for her... its pain when you just snatch her from me... when you don't let me to hold you... if not for her I would have end my life... please don't do this...

Sanskar don't know what to say... he knows he accusation is right... but his insecurities... his fear making him doing all this... sanskar looks down: I am afraid... I am insecure... I can't help it swara... help me... my mind keep on thinking that oneday you will go away with her...

Swara nodes no vigorously cupping his face: I won't I promise... (she takes her mangalsutra in her hand) I know its value... I know I am tied with you... as well as her... where will I go if you don't push me out from your and her life...

Sanskar nodes no: she is my daughter... our daughter... we both will live with her... we both... none will push none... right?

Swara nodes yes while crying... sanskar pulls her near his chest... the pain the insecurity the fear starts to flow in the bright moonlight... and something new something elegant something pure is entering through the same moonlight...

Pari's loud cry break their 1st hug and both looks towards the room... both stand up with each other's support... swara 1st runs to her baby... she sees pari is sitting on bed crying... pari looks at swara and extends her hand still crying... swara smiles: oh my baby...

She picks her up... pari puts her head on her shoulder sobbing... meantime sanskar comes and stands close to them: what happened to pari... mamma papa is her beta... no cry...

Pari looks at him still wrapping her hands around her mother's neck... sanskar extends his hand: wanna come to papa...

Pari turns her face and again puts her head on swara's shoulder putting hands in mouth...

Swara sits on bed keeping her on her lap... pari squales: ayyaaaiiiaaa...

Swara covers her with pallu after pulling her hands from mouth... sanskar goes to washroom and wash his face... he looks himself at mirror... swara's crying face... her words... their conversation... he close his eyes... taking deep breath he again open them... and splash some water on face... then goes out... he goes towards bed and sees swara is sleeping peacefully... pari is lying beside her wide awake... swara's one palm is on pari's chest... getting bore from her hand's finger... sanskar's pari is now trying to put her legs finger in mouth... sanskar removes the pillow from pari's side and lie there... he picks pari and makes her sit on his chest: no sleepy?