epilogue

It was normal Sunday... all are in the hall except swara... sanskar is doing something in laptop basically doing his work... laksh is also sitting beside him... he is occasionally looking forward to see his dear daughter sitting on floor... and his other family member is surrounded her like she is some celebrity...

Ragini kisses her cheeks: pari... my guria... you love masi most right... call masi...

Pari push her face being annoyed with her small palm: aaaayyyyaaaaa...

Annapurna: see... she don't like you... she call badi dadi... arey nah its so long... pari shona.. my sweety call dadi... dadi...

Sanskar rolls his eyes... its been two weeks pari starts to call him and swara as ma and pa... that too when her mood will be fine she will call... sanskar gets one thing her daughter is damn moody person... and now all are hell bent to make her call them...

Sujata takes her in lap: chhodo jiji... she will call me dadi... say dadi...

Pari looks at her then climb down from her lap to get her doll again...

Ram cares her head: daddu will give so many toys... say daddu...

That's when durgaprasad maheshwary clears his throat as he was not getting place... all looks at him and seeing his stern face all stands up... pari was only sitting seeing him with wide eyes and making sounds... sujata has make her wear small ring type anklets and same in hand attached with small bells... its always rings if she shaking her hands or legs... and she also likes it a lot...

Durgaprasad bends down to her... pari makes sound seeing him... durgaprasad smiles then takes out a new beautiful doll... pari claps her hands and makes a grabby hands to it... all looks at them with open jaw... durgaprasad backs his hand make the doll out of her reach then says: first say dada...

All gasps... Annapurna gets angry: its cheating...

Sujata supports: yes bhaisa... you are bribing...

Pari crawls to him and tries to stands up holding his kurta... in this whole family she is the only one who can never get afraid from him... she tries to get hold of the doll: diilllddaajjjuuussspppaaa...

She says something in her own language getting angry... durgaprasad supports her so that she won't fall: no 1st say...

Pari takes out her lower lip looking at him then gets down from his lap... she crawls to sanskar who is making laksh understand something oblivious of this things... pari toch his leg: paaa...

Sanskar immediately looks down and place the laptop on table... he takes her in lap... pari's little lower lip is still out... sanskar cooed: why my pari's lip is out...

He says pushing it gently... she points to doll on durgaprasad's hand: paaa...

Sanskar looks at the doll: badepapa why are you not giving her doll...

Durgaprasad comes to him: 1st say her to call me dada ji...

He says as always in his authoritive tone... sanskar looks at him drily then looks at pari who is still pointing to the doll: papa will give you new doll ok?

Pari shouts: aaaaayyyaaaa...

Durgaprasad sighs and kneel down: please call dadaji...

But pari grabs the dolls hair and tries to pull it... durgaprasad gets sad but didn't leave it... pari gets annoyed and shouts: dddaaaa....

All looks at her astonished... durgaprasad gets excited and says: han han... dada... say daddu...

Now its enough for her and she starts to cry loudly holding sanskar's neck... sanskar sighs starts to rub her back: what you have done badepapa...