Paarthurnax x Male!Dragonborn!Reader ~requested~

Thanks a bunch FanficReader42028 for requesting this!

Art by me

I was talking to Delphine and Esbern about killing my master, Paarthurnax. 

"I want you to kill him. Bring us back his head. Pour his blood out!!!" Delphine ordered. I nodded and walked off.

Pfft, of course I'm not going to.

I walked up to Paarthurnax.

"The Blades want your head..." I said suddenly.

"Yes...this old dovah knows... they've wanted me dead for oh so long." Paarthurnax craned his neck down to look at me.

"I'm not doing it. I care too much." I said and blushed a little. 

"I am glad...if you did kill this dovah, it'll be quite the mistake." He spoke soothingly.

"Well... I'm going to head home. See you, Paarthurnax!" I hugged the dragon's leg and walked off to my home in w/y/l (where you live).

~

I woke up and heard a loud screech. I ran outside and saw fire coming from the Throat of the World. I gasped and grabbed my gear and weapons and ran towards the flames.

Once I got there, I saw the Blades fighting Paarthurnax. Paarthurnax was already weak, now even weaker. I growled and transformed into my werewolf form and lashed out at the Blades.

"He's turned to his wolf side! Everyone we need to think fast!" Delphine yelled. 

I didn't hesitate to bite her neck, my jaws covering her whole neck. She squirmed and yelled out, but soon her yell was drowned out my bubbly, warm blood that dripped onto the once white snow. I was slashed on the shoulder by Esbern. I lashed my claws at him, but he dodged. I howled, hoping he'd run off, but he didn't. Shoot. I pounced on him and pinned him to the snow. Paarthurnax watched me carefully, tears of pain escaping his sharp eyes. I clawed his neck, his face, his arms, his chest, his legs, his eyes and turned back, shouted Fus Ro Dah. It took all night and I fought with just a dagger, in the morning I went back to my werewolf form. He was soon in a puddle of his own blood, coughing up blood and finding it hard to breathe. I picked him up in my mouth and started to thrash my head left and right, hearing his bones pop and crack apart by the strong force. I saw his eyes bleed, supposed tears are now blood. His eyes darted to my yellow/gold eyes. I howled and lashed at his face again. Ending him and I turned back to normal. Paarthurnax made a loud 'grough grough' sound, and lowered his head like he was coughing. I ran to my lifelong love. He weakly smiled, red dragon blood seeping from his bloody mouth.

"Paarthurnax...I..I should have never left you!" I cried out and hugged him. He licked blood off my face.

"It's okay...It's okay..." He calmed me down. I felt him turn to his human form, he was laying down, legs crossed, supporting himself barely with his arms. He had blood all over his face. I felt warm tears form in my eyes. I hugged him tighter and cried. Suddenly, wings hugged me back, I saw Paarthurnax's wings. So he was part dragon, part human, huh?

I snuggled into his chest, my tears soaking his damaged armor. 

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry..." Suddenly I felt his lips on mine. I kissed back, still crying. He started to cry to. He deepened the kiss and his tears dripped onto my cheeks.

"I told you it's okay." He said through the kiss. I pulled back for air and kissed him again. He kissed back and we pulled apart.

"Drink this." I held out my last healing potion and he chuckled and grabbed it.

"Potion first, then make out." He said. I blushed.

"We weren't making out! It was just a long kiss."

"So making out?"

"Paarthurnax, just drink the potion." He did so and hugged me.

"I love you, dovahkiin. For some reason seeing that at school I'm in a German class, I wanted to say 'I love you meine dovakiin.' then I realized that's two languages XD" He said before pecking my lips.

"I love you too, dovah." I replied and snuggled into his chest. He held me tightly, the blood already fading away.

I fell asleep, my blood pouring out, staining Paarthurnax's armor. He sighed and licked the blood off me.

I coughed and felt darkness for sure grasp me.

~

"Y/n! Is he awake?! I need him!" I heard a muffled voice cry.

"Shut it and you'll find out." Another muffled voice.

I groaned and sat up, but a sharp pain emitted from my abdomen and arm. I laid back down and realized that my arm wasn't there. I started to freak out and then one of the Greybeards told me to relax. I stared at my arm...it was a metal arm. 

"T-Tell me what happened! Now!!" I yelled. I saw Paarthurnax and he hugged me.

"When you got hit in battle with the Blades, it destroyed your nerves and joints so badly that your arm had no feeling, and you wouldn't be able to use it. So we cut your arm off,...and that's your new arm." He explained. "You were close to death when you fell asleep. So I took you to the Greybeards." He added.

I sunk deeper in the bed and placed my hands on my face. My metal arm feeling cold against my warm skin.

"I'm sorry..." he spoke and ruffled my already messy hair.

"....." I sighed and let out a sob.

~

It was about three years later. I moved closer to the Throat of the World just in case Paarthurnax was in trouble again. Suddenly I heard a call out from the distance and saw more of the Blades.

"Still at it, eh?" I smirked and grabbed my weapon, my metal hand wrapping around it securely and charged towards the enemies. I glanced at my large scar that spread across my back like a dragon wing. 

It's time to end them all.

For good now.

976 words! :D I was going to have the end sadly, where the reader dies in Paarthy's arms, but I don't like sad endings. So you're welcome.