Meet and greet (Daniel veda)

*your pov*
*alarm beeps*
"Ugh what do you want?" I say and look at my phone. "Oh shit that's right I'm meeting bomb digz today." I quickly get up and get the outfit I had already planned and take them to my bathroom to take a shower and get ready. After my shower I get out dry off and grab my purple and blue bra and underwear set that I had bought. After I put on my bra and underwear I then blow dry my hair then I decide to do a top knot hair style with curls. I then proceed to my make up I do light makeup with nude lips. After I finished all of that I got dressed in my black skinny jeans with a Daniel Veda crop top (he's my favorite if you couldn't tell). I decided I need to eat since it was 12:30 and the meet and greet didn't start till 5:30. I got too lazy to cook food so I ordered Panda Express. Once I was done eating it was 3:30. I decided to waste more time I'd get my car washed.
*skip to meet and greet*
Omg I'm finally here I can't believe I'm about to meet bomb digz I think I might pass out.
*Daniels pov*
"There's so many girls outside bro." I said to Devin and Kevin. "Yeah I didn't think there would be this many people here in general." Devin said. "Alright guys you ready to meet some fans?" Mama Gordon aka our manager asked (idk if she is their actual manager but just for the story affect) "HELL YEAH!!" We all said. After we said that the doors opened and girls  started to flood in. I was nervous.

*your pov*
Omg omg omg im inches away from my idol Daniel Veda. There was two girls in front of me so I had to wait. After the second girl Daniel turned around and said "hey beautiful you want a picture?" I couldn't say anything I felt so frozen in shock. "Uh hello? Beautiful? You want a pic with me?" He asked again. "Oh shit sorry just can't believe I'm meeting you for real but yah I'd like a pic with you." I smiled and put my arm around him for the picture I felt his warmth and smelled his cologne it smelled so amazing. He then put his around around my waist and slipped something in my pocket. He then came to my ear and whispered "you are the most gorgeous girl I've ever met text me after the meet and greet." Our picture was taken when he whispered in my ear. I was given the picture and on my way back to my car. I pulled out the note that he gave me.
*note*
Hey gorgeous I just wanna get to know you hit my line baby girl.
(Xxx) xxx-xxxx
Daniel
Omg he gave me his number holy shit

Part two ??? I wanted to make a new book but don't worry I'm still working on the bad boy one as well.