Kevin alston part 2

Skipping a few weeks cause I'm lazy
*Kevins pov*
She's so different from the other girls I've talked to. She's perfect. I know it's only been a few weeks since I ran into her but we've hung out and talked since then. She funny, beautiful, smart, amazing. I guess I was day dreaming about her cause Devin was yelling at me.
"Yo kev whatchu thinking about?" Devin asked. "Uh nothing." I said and tried to play it cool. "You still thinking bout that girl?" Daniel asked. "Honestly yeah I am I can't get her off my mind dude." I finally admitted. "Sounds like kevs head over heels for her huh Daniel?" Devin said. "Yuupppp head over heels." Daniel said and laughed. "Man both of y'all shut up I like her so what?" I said.
*y/ns pov*
"Mom?" I asked "yeah sweetie?" She replied. "Can Kevin come over?" I asked. "Sure sweetie I'll be at work all day so no funny business." She replied. "Okay mom I promise." I replied and went upstairs. I called Kevin to see if he wanted to come over.
*phone call k- Kevin y/n- y/n*
Y/n- hey kev I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?
K- yeah sounds good I'm with the boys so I'll be there in an hour or so.
Y/n- okay there's something I need to tell you so I'll see you then.
K- okay I'll see you soon y/n.
Y/n- okay bye
K- bye
*end of phone call*
I finally worked up the courage to tell Kevin that I like him. We've spent a lot of time together since we ran into each other and he's the sweetest most caring person I know.
*1 hour later*
I hear a knock on my door so I get off my bed and answer the door. "Hey kev." I say and he walks in and gives me a hug. God I love his hugs. His cologne smells bomb af. "Hey y/n what did you want to tell me?" He asks me. "We should sit down." I reply. He goes and sits on the couch and I sit next to him. "What's going on y/n?" He asks. "I wanted to tell you that I like you and it's okay if you don't feel the same wa-I get cut off by Kevin kissing me. "Y/n I've liked you since I met you." He says. "Really?" I ask. "Yeah I was just too scared to tell you." He says. "Will you be my girl?" He asks. "Of course I will." I reply and kiss him.

Just a little part two sorry it took so long I've been working
Love you guys