Chapter 3: Devin Gordon

*Y/n pov*
"Devin stop acting like a big baby I wasn't flirting with him!" I yell at my boyfriend Devin. "Oh come on you knew he was flirting and you deliberately flirted with him back in my face." He yelled back. "This isn't the first time you've flirted with someone else either!" He yelled a second time. "I never fucking flirted with anyone! What the actual fuck are you talking about?!" I yelled back at him. "Why don't you just be with another guy since I'm not good enough for you!" He yelled at me. My face instantly dropped and my anger was gone I felt like he just broke my heart. I then said calmly. "You really wanna end of relationship. A relationship we've had and built on for the last 2 fucking years ?!" I yelled through my tears. He didn't reply. "Fine that's it." He then looked up at me, I looked him dead in the eye through my tears. "We're done Devin." I said sternly. I went up the stairs to our shared room where I started to pack some clothes. As I was packing I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, I then heard the door open, close and become locked. I turned around to see Devin standing there. "What do you -." He started getting closer to me and went down to my ear and whispered. "Baby please stay let me show you how sorry I am." He said with a smirk. "No Devin I'm still pissed at you." I said sternly sort of. He wrapped his muscular arms around my waist and said "I don't like when you play hard to get princess." He said with lust in his eyes. You finally gave in and kissed him with so much passion. He then told you to jump and you obeyed. He pushed all your clothes and the suitcase off the bed and onto the floor. He then went from your mouth down your jawline and to your collar bones kissing every inch of you. You felt his hand unbuttoning your shorts and felt his hand slip into your underwear. You were shocked at first but then he inserted two fingers into you, pumping them in and out. "Daddy I'm about to cu-." He pulled his fingers out of you but before you could say anything he pulled down your shorts and entered his full hard length into you. You screamed in a little bit of pain and mostly pleasure. He thrusted into you slowly at first but then harder and faster each time. You could tell he was close because he started to become sloppy with his trusts. "Baby I'm about to cum." He said. "Then cum for me daddy." You said. He started pouring into you hella fast. A few minutes later you both reached your climax and he got off of you and collapsed next to be out of breath. "That was amazing." We bob said and laughed. You kissed Devin and fell asleep on his chest. "I love you princess." Was the last thing you heard before you fell all the way asleep.