Kevin Alston

*y/n pov*
*alarm beeps*
"Fucking stupid alarm." I say. I'm not really a morning person. I shut my stupid alarm off and get up for school. I look out my window. "It's literally still dark out." It was only 6 am and school didn't start till 8 am. I go to my bathroom and turn on the shower. Once it gets hot I get it and wash my hair and shave my legs and under my arms. I felt like wearing a dress today at school. Once I finish my shower I wrap a towel around my body and my head and find the dress I had in mind to wear. After I get the dress I was gonna wear I hung it on the back of my bathroom door and blow dryer my hair and did it. I decided to keep it down and let my natural wavy hair flow. I then did a braid head band kind of thing. I then proceeded to do my make up I kept it pretty natural with a dark brown eye shadow and some matte darkish pink lips. After I finished my hair and make up and put on my dress and my cute black wedges and looked in my full body mirror satisfied with the results. I look at my phone and it's 7 am. I go downstairs and get my keys and a granola bar and head out to my car to go to school.

*Kevins pov*
I was chillin and talking with Devin and Daniel. "Dude senior year is finna be lit." Daniel says. Devin and I nodded in agreement. We just kept talking and laughing about random shit.

*y/n pov*
I get to school and park my car. Before I get it I check on my makeup making sure it didn't smudge. After I fixed a couple of things I get out of my car lock it and walk into school we still had about twenty minute before school started so I go to my locker and get a couple things. I plug in my earbuds to my phone and listen to music as I walk out to meet my friends. As I'm looking at my phone I run into someone. "Fuck I'm sorry." I say kind of embarrassed that I just ran into someone. "Oh it's cool." The deep voice says. I look up and see the most gorgeous person I have ever seen in my life.

*Kevin's pov*
I was walking to my locker to get a couple things before 1st period started when I ran into a girl. "Fuck I'm sorry." I hear her say. "Oh it's cool." I say, she then looks up and holy fuck she's beautiful. "Uh my names kevin I haven't seen you around are you new?" I question. "I guess you can say yes I've been here for about a month and I know who you are I'm in your 1st period." She laughs. I mentally facepalm myself not realizing she was there. "Oh my bad I don't really pay attention in school." I say wanting to slap myself. "It's okay really." She says as she touches my arm for reassurance. God she's beautiful I hope I can take her out sometime. Just as I was about to say something the bell rings. "Hey let me walk you to our class." "Okay." She replies and smiles. Holy fuck her smile is amazing.

Part two tomorrow I'm tired af