Teacher X Student

Bakugo's POV
I and Todoroki have been dating since one month. Todoroki was the one who proposed to me in an empty classroom after everyone had left. His exact words were

"I know we haven't know each other for long but I still wish to be with you, I..... Love you" the unusually hesitated look on his half red face is something I'll never forget.

I snapped out my dream world as I noticed the whole class starring at me. I unconsciously had a small smile on my face.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU BASTARDS STARING AT!?" I roared in anger and in embracement.

"Kacchan, you seem to be in a good mood did something happened?"

"NOTHING HAPPENED YOU STUPID NERD, MIND YOUR FRICKING BUSINESS"

I could see Todoroki smiling in front of me as though he had seen through the reason behind my smile.

It pisses me off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The final bell had ranged and everyone had left. I asked Todoroki to wait for me in the classroom as Aizawa sensei had me caring his stuff to staff room. After returning from the staff room I returned to take my bag and other stuff from classroom and saw Todoroki waiting for me.

I walked towards my stuff as I saw todoroki walking towards the door. I put my books in bag and wore it on my shoulder and turned towards door.

To my surprise Todoroki had locked the door and was staring at me with wicked eyes and creepy smile.

I knew what was going to happen, I took steps back and was about to jump out of window.

"Not so fast sweety" Todoroki said as he created a straight line of ice and jammed my legs on the ground.

He walked up to me and bended down and carefully melted the ice with his fire side carefully trying not to hurt me.

"Today, it's gonna be sensei/student role play"

Oh....Did I mention my boyfriend is super kinky

He held my hand and dragged me to the teachers table.

I was taking the support of the table as he went ahead and kissed me. He licked my lips continuously as I tried maintain my sanity or should I say, as I tried to control myself.

"Nn"
A moan escaped my mouth as he bit my lower lip lightly.

"How do you want it?, Wanna play a teacher or a student?"

I still to tried to control as he kept licking my lips like a cat licking on a milk.

Writers POV
Todoroki bit bakugo's Cheek and slowly attacked the neck. Rubbing Bakugo's nipples simultaneous.

"Ne sensei, I want 'it' to be squished inside of you" Todoroki whispered in a really sexy voice getting into the character.

"Todoroki-kun, we shouldn't"

Todoroki had a wide smirk as he saw his baby behaving like he wanted.

He removed Bakugo's jacket and kept the shirt on to make him look atleast a little like a teacher. Todoroki slides his hands inside the shirt teasing Bakugo's nipples. He leaves small purple marks on bakugo's collarbone. "Sensei, don't reveal your neck so much, it's soooo sexy"

"Todoroki-kun....mmh

He slides Bakugo's pants down without actually removing it. He lays him on the teachers desk and goes between his legs.

"Sensei~" Todoroki whines as he fingers Bakugo's cute hole and sucks on his nipples.

"Ahn~ Todoroki-kun.....enough sensei can't.... Nhhn"

Bakugo reaches his hand out to rub his fully hard dick but before he could Todoroki pins both of his hand above his head.

"Sensei, you can't" Todoroki says as he licks the drool that escaped from Bakugo's mouth.

"Ple... Please Todo-" Todoroki inserts his tongue into Bakugo's mouth before Bakugo can complete his sentence.

"Nhhhh" Bakugo's moans got louder as Todoroki touched his prostrate with his fingers.

"Shhh sensei, you wouldn't want other teachers to see you like this, would you?"

"Ahh, your hole clenched very tight, did it excite you to be seen by others" Todoroki pulled out his fingers harshly

"Ahhhhh" Bakugo's moans filled the classroom from the sudden movement in his lewd hole.

Todoroki thrusted his dick in one go, inside Bakugo.

"Ahhhhhhh" Bakugo screamed.

"Don't get excited by imagining being seen in this state by others, you slut" Todoroki said in angered tone and bit Bakugo with all his might on his shoulder.

"Nnnnh" Bakugo came all over his stomach.

"So..rry....... Todo...roki-kun"

Todoroki let go off Bakugo's hands and has a pained expression on his face.

Bakugo cups his boyfriend's face and pulls him in a kiss.

"Todoroki-kun is a good boy, sensei loves him" Bakugo says pulling his boyfriend in a hug.

Todoroki suddenly thursted inside Bakugo without pulling away from hug, trying to hid his embarrassment.

"Todoroki.....kun, sensei... just.. came, slow. Down" Bakugo says trembling and hugging Todoroki tighter.

"It's your fault for stirring me up" Todoroki pushed in the final time and cums loads inside Bakugo.

Todoroki pulled away from the hug, pulled out of his boyfriend and looked at Bakugo who had tears falling from his eyes.

"U alright, sensei?"

Bakugo unconsciously sat up hugging Todoroki and placing small kisses on his neck, shoulder. He bit Todoroki's collarbone.

"Katsuki, your making me hard again, Todoroki whispered in Bakugo's ears.

Bakugo snapped out and suddenly pushed Todoroki away resulting in Bakugo falling on table yet again.

Bakugo had forgotten that Todoroki was still between his legs and his pants stopped Todoroki from moving out.

"Pfff" Todoroki laughed as removed himself from between Bakugo's's legs.

"Let's continue in dorms, sensei"

Bakugo blushed a little pulling up his pants and getting ready to leave.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hey guys!
I have just recently started to write fanfic so I hope you enjoy it...

Oh by the way if you have any kinks you would like me make a chp on like and comment I'll try my best to fulfill your expectations after all its Todobaku forever!!!!!!