Cock Ring/ School Bathroom Sex p2

Todoroki POV
As I showered I caressed the ring on my cock thinking of wether to remove it or not, but whenever I thought of removing it, the flashback of Bakugo's face when he said 'I'll chop it off' came in my mind. I got petrified since it was his most serious face I had ever seen.

I decide to keep it on as I got ready and went for breakfast in common room where everyone was waiting for breakfast.

Breakfast/lunch/dinnet is prepared by UA students staying in the dorm and it's decided by the draw, volunteer or as a punishment by the teacher. Today's breakfast was gonna be prepared by Denki and Kirishima (draw)

I reached the common room and noticed breakfast was already being served.

"Ah. good Morning Todoroki-kun" Jirou wished me. Everyone wished me and I wished them back.

I sat on the dinning table opposite to Bakugo and starred at him with anxiety. As soon as he noticed me starring he smirked and stood up and bended forward revealing his nipples which could be seen as he had few undone buttons. He picked up the salt bottle which was in front of me And went back to his seat.

"Oi, Todoroki are you alright your face seems a bit red" Bakugo said as chewing on his food.

This bastard he is doing it purposely I glared at him. Ok bring it on I just don't have get hard right that's easy you just wait.

"Ka-kacchan worrying about someone!!???" Midoriya was shocked like everyone else.

"SHUT UP FUCKER, ITS BECAUSE THIS BASTARD WAS PURPOSELY BRINGING HIS ANNOYING MUG IN FRONT OF ME!!??" Bakugo shouted and I could see 'only visible to me blush' on his face.

The day went by and it was soon time for training session. Cock was not a problem after swifted my attention from it.

Since most of the teachers had gone for mission Aizawa sensei asked us to focus on boby building since it was necessary for our body to handle the useage of our quirks.

I was weightlifting and Bakugo was doing one hand pull ups with only white tank top. I raised the dumble to distract myself.

But as soon as I did so the cock ring on my member started to vibrate crazily. I hands suddenly dropped. Bakugo came closer to me and whispered "if you dropped the dumble you know what can happen" and went back to exercising.

It hurts, it already been 15 minutes. I can't my arms hurt and my dick hurts as well.

"Nnh" a voice escapes my mouth as I feel cock ring shaking more strongly. He must have leveled it up.

I panted like crazy as I lift the dumble up.
-----------------------------------------------------------
No ones POV

"Bakugo-kun, I have been wondering what's inside your pants" Minna asked sweetly.

"THAT FRICKING NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS WOMEN, SHUT UP" Bakugo said removing his hand from inside his pants.

Denki removed the controller from inside Bakugo's pocket when Bakugo was shouting.

"Is this Wi-Fi volume controller" Denki asked giving it Minna.

"BASTARDS GIVE IT BACK" Bakugo tried to snatch but Minna avoided it by using her acrobatics.

"What's it doing in your pocket" Minna asked dodgeing attacks from Bakugo and starring at the controller at the same time.

"I FORGOT TO REMOVE IT NOW GIVE IT BACK" Bakugo shouted.

Minna turned the switch to full and threw the controller towards Bakugo.

"Ahhh" Todoroki finally broke down dumble falling from his hand and he was panting like crazy.