Animalistic Character pt.2

Bakugo's POV
My limp body was in the hands of my boyfriend, I looked him in the eye. I didn't know if it was love or anger in his greedy looking eyes. I felt like I need to calm him down so gathered all my strength in my knee and stood at little and pulled him in a deep kiss.

After a few seconds of having received a shock reaction from Todoroki, he pushed me and I fell on my bed. He placed the cat earband on my head.

As soon the cat ears were placed on me they connected to my skull and I felt a strange sensation just above my butthole. Todoroki flipped me onto my stomach and pulled my trousers down revealing the tail that had just grown out a minute ago...

(Ok for those who didn't get what 'latest model of quirk equipped cat ear sex toy' is it's a device created by quirk called object personification, with the power of this quirk the quirk user can make things like cat ears and other stuff live for the period of four hours if it worn by someone)

Writers POV
"Shoto~~~" Bakugo cried in a sweetest voice as Todoroki rubbed the tip of Bakugo's tail.

"I knew this gadget would be at its best when used in mating season"

Todoroki grabbed Bakugo's ass and lifted it a little. He bended down starting to lick ash blond's asshole while stroking his dick.

"No... Shoto st...op, if you keep ah....." Bokugo shivered when he felt Todoroki entering his tongue inside of him...

"I'll come,.. stop Shoto"

Todoroki pulled his tongue out only to insert two fingers all together

"Nyaaa~" a sweet voice escaped from Bakugo's mouth, he clasped his hands on his mouth to prevent anymore of those embarrassing noises to escape from his mouth.

Todoroki's blue and gray eyes glitted with excitement. His fingers wiggled inside his boyfriend and he laid on to him.

"Don't stop make more noise for me Katsuki"

"Katsuki..." Todoroki called oy to grab his boyfriend's attention and nibbled on his already super sensitive ears.

"Nnhh" Bakugo moaned as he came all over on his bed.

Todoroki grabbed Bakugo by his stomach and pulled him on his lap. Todoroki pulled Bakugo's face towards him "please look here Bakugo, I wanna look at you face"

"No~" Bakugo was red upto his ears but he sensed despiration in Todoroki's voice so he look back looking it his boyfriend's eye he pulled him in a kiss on his lips cupping his face and whispering in his ear "Happy birthday my beloved shoto" as soon as Bakugo ended his sentence clock strikes 12.

"So... Un..fair" Todoroki said and pulled his member out of his pants and thursting it all the way in Bakugo in one go.

"Aahhh" Bakugo screamed.

Todoroki grabbed Bakugo's tail, pulling it to Bakugo's mouth and forcing it in.

"Mmmh" the tail made Bakugo's voice muffled. Todoroki rubbed Bakugo's dick while thursting himself into him and both ended up coming together.

Bakugo placed few small kisses on to Todoroki's face.

"Please more shoto, more..... Mmh shoto" Todoroki unable to handle it laid Bakugo on the bed rolling him. He inserts Bakugo's tail into Bakugo ass.

"No... Shoto... Feels"
Bakugo was unable to speak anymore.
"How does it feels... Katsuki..?"

"Wi.. weird"

Todoroki unable to control himself inserts himself again into Bakugo without removing the tail..

"Nyaaa" Bakugo felt too good.

Todoroki leaned into Bakugo. Bakugo expected a kiss so he closed his eyes only to be shocked by an sensation he felt from his ears.

"No ...more my ..ears, kiss me ....Shoto.. please" Bakugo looked with begging eyes into those of Todoroki.

Todoroki inserted his tongue into Bakugo making all sorta of lewd, wet sloppy noise from both his ass. Todoroki pulled the tail out of his boyfriends ass going in his deepest part.
-----------------------------------------------------------

It had been more 3hours since the toy was placed on Bakugo it's effect were gonna wire off soon. There was nothing left inside Bokugo and Todoroki but Bakugo was still feeling the need to be touched to they kept kissing and touching each other continuously. Unable to separate from each other they kept feeling each other.

"Ne... Katsuki I wanna take a picture of you like this" Todoroki said caressing Bakugo's cheek.

"Nnh" was the only that left as a reply from Bakugo's mouth.

Todoroki miraculously brought out his phone and clicked Bakugo's photo

-----------------------------------------------------------When Bakugo woke up he looked around and saw he was sleeping on his boyfriend's hand, weird fluid leaking from his butt and dirty bedsheet but it was sunday so he nuzzled in his boyfriend'...

When Bakugo woke up he looked around and saw he was sleeping on his boyfriend's hand, weird fluid leaking from his butt and dirty bedsheet but it was sunday so he nuzzled in his boyfriend's arms yet again and fell asleep
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Exams starts next week 😫😫😫 for me