Animalistic character

Bakugo's POV
I entered the class to notice everyone surrounding my boyfriend.
Che.(clicked tongue/annoyed)

I went to my seat and settled my self.

"Ne Bakugo do you know what today is!!" Kirishima walked up to me yelling with excitement.

"LIKE, I FUCKING CARE!!" I shouted. My eyes were set on Deku who was being all touchy, holding my boyfriend's hand and not leaving it. It pissed me off even more to see a small smile on half and half bastard.

"IT'S TIME FOR HOME ROOM TO BEGIN, EVERYONE PLEASE BE AT YOU YOUR RESPECTED BENCHES" Annoying Glasses shouted.

Sensei entered the class and our homeroom began.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Lunch break....
Usually halfie and I would meet up at roof to have lunch together. We had an unspoken rule not to eat until another arrive. I waited without having a bite of my lunch for him. Soon the bell rang and I returned to the class.

As soon as I entered the class I noticed Todoroki being fead cookie by raccoon eyes (mina). I glared at him and walked up to my seat.
-----------------------------------------------------------
After school....

I left without a word, I didn't wait for Todoroki (little blush on his face) like use to. I was mad at him for leaving me alone during Break. I was feeling guilty but I kept blaming on him.

After reaching dorm I Immediately locked myself in my room. I tried to forget about that half and half bastard by exercises.

It was soon dinner time, I didn't leave my room even though I didn't had my lunch, I was not hungry. I laid myself on bed feeling lonely.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Night...
I was finally able to find sleep when I heard my bed room being open. It could only be halfie since only he had a duplicate key to my room.

I sat on my bed as my boyfriend switched on lights. He had depressed look in his eyes. It pissed me off. Wasn't it me who had the right to be depressed.

"What do you want!? Did your fun with deku and others already ended??" I said sounding pissed.

He didn't reply.

I gritted my teeth. "I was waiting for you at roof for us to eat together" I grabbed Todoroki's T-shirt in anger.

"Today Was My Birthday" Todoroki said. I looked at him in shocked, slowly loosening the grip on his T-shirt. Tears rolled down his face.

"I...I didn't know" I tried to reason with him.

I looked at the clock and saw it was still 11:30. I rushed towards my twin coloured haired boyfriend and cupped his face.

"I'm sorry,
.
.
Happy birthday,
.
.
I glad you were born"

"I wished for you to be the first person to wish me"

"I know, I am sorry...." I linked our forehead standing on my toes still cupping his face.

Todoroki bended a little and I stood firmly as Todoroki slightly touched my lips with his own. My hands slides to the back of his neck pulling him more closer and kissing him passionately.

Shoto hand held my waist tightly pressing my body onto his. It felt good, to have him back. Room was filled with the sound of sloppy, wet kisses. I was loosing it. Suddenly Todoroki back off. My legs had lost all their strength. I was only able to stand  because of Todoroki grabbing my waist.

I was limp in Todoroki's arms he picked me up and laid me on my bed.

"Hh!" I was shocked to notice Todoroki had ran out of my room. I starred at the door for a while to hear some stomping noise. Todoroki returned.

He had a cat ear headband in his hand.

I felt goosebumps running down my spin.

"I want this as my birthday present, please" I knew what those were. Those were a latest model of quirk equipped cat ear sex toy.

He came close to me.

I took a step back.

"Please..."

Todoroki continued coming closer.

I took a step back again. This continued till I stumbled upon my dumble and was about to fall but Todoroki grabbed my waist.

"You're all mine" Todoroki said licking his lips.....
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I found some time so I made this small chp. I'll continue with it soon!!