sweat, saliva and... sperm??

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T TAKE YOUR POWERS BACK!? Katsuki asks the guy in a long black cloak who was now elegantly sipping on his tea...

"It's as I said, ones you obtain my power you can't return it or get rid of it before the week is over.. slurpppp(sound of sipping on tea)...' the weird guy replies..

"BUT I WONT LAST LONGER IF THIS CONTINUES..."

"Every Fricking night that bastard dreams about me and my ass bondage, sex toys, cross dress and what not. He once went as fas as to imagine me as a girl...." I whined

And this bastard just replies with "sounds tough" as he just elegantly sips his tea..

"This is all FRICKING your fault can't you do anything about it!?"

"There is a way......"

"What way? I'll do anything!" Shit I Fricking sound so desperate!!!!

"Welllll... I don't usual suggest this ... Since people usually get freaked out and stuff... But looking at you guys it seems you have gone Long way, beyond the boundaries of such thing so I'll just say it clearly!! You'll have to remove the traces of my kiss from your lips and tongue"

"Huh! Wasn't brushing my teeth twice immediately after kissing you enough?"

"Talk about rude.... Anyway the solution is ... You'll have To swallow three bodily fluid of your spouse"

"EEEWWWW THAT'S FRICKING DISGUSTING BASTARD, WHAT THE FUCK ARE TALKING ABOUT!?

"Hey!? I am giving you a choice here! And anyways you guyz have gone beyond the point of disgusting"

Dammit I can't say anything back ......

"Slight touch on tongue will do..." Weird guy says...

Well if it's just a touch. ..it shouldn't be a problem I guess
-------

After a hard work out in the training, when everyone was returning to there rooms, I waited outside Todoroki's room for Todoroki....

After a few minutes I heard, "aa! Todoroki-kun exams are coming soon how about a group study??" Round face asks Todoroki as she and the group walked in the hallway...

"Sorry, round face but this guy already has plans" I said as I grab Todoroki's collar and pulled him in the room...

"Uwwwaaahh!! No.. no... No- violence kacchan!!" Was all I heard as I closed the door.

TODOROKI'S POV

I was pushed inside the room and was banged on the door, I watched as Bakugo knelled down on his knees, sexyly pulling my fly down with his teeth...

What was wrong with him?? He had been ignoring since the week started and suddenly this?? Is he angry?? Did I do something to get him mad?? Or is he just pent--

"Hey bastard, will you quiet  thinking concentrate here!?" Bakugo shot a glare at me.

My hands moved towards the back of his head and pulled it towards myself... Sexy... The way he licked my length from the below or how he looked at it as if was delicious... Or that body below him that squirmed in excitement.. was so damn... lewd... Shit....

A blush spread across Bakugo's face he looked at me with grin as if he knew I was close to cumming, he inserted me deeper... deeper.. "wait, ka..Katsuki... cumming" my hands slightly  pulling on his hair so I wouldn't cum inside his mouth...
--slap--
Katsuki slapped lightly and glared a little... Oh no I am... I am ..cumming...

After a few seconds of cumming I looked at Katsuki.

"Katsuki!, You ok??"

I see him gulping my liquid down his throat, but?... But I thought he didn't like it??