Epilogue

A lone figure ran down the sidewalk in the pouring rain Even though his raincoat was sopping wet he kept it on. In the distance a bolt of lightning darted out of the clouds that obscured the sunset. Thunder constantly rumbled in the distance. The boy's watch beeped twice, alerting him that it was seven o'clock.

Approaching a large brick church, he raced through the sliding doors. Instead of stopping to hang his jacket on the coat rack the boy splashed into the hallway where the offices were located. He turned into the third one on the right. Sitting at the desk was a man fresh out of his fifties with greyish black hair.

"Sir," the boy gabbled, "IhavesomethingthatIneedtotellyoubut-"

"Please," the man interrupted, "Catch your breath and sit down."

The boy removed his sopping wet jacket and placed it on the coat rack in the man's office. Finding a large black office chair to his liking he plopped down. "Sir, I have something that I need to tell you, but you must promise not to tell anyone else."

"Really, what is this message so urgent that you have to bring it to me in the middle of a thunderstorm?"

"Mr. Augustus, do you promise not to tell anyone?"

"I promise."

"Well, I made a mistake."

"What type of mistake?"

"When I traveled back in time, I accidentally, um, kinda sorta jump started the book of Revelation."

"What does this mean, Phillip?"

"It means that tonight, at midnight precisely, the end of time will officially begin."