One.

Someone once said , "If you are causing trouble look for allies, always." It was something I was learning to live by.When I moved to Beacon Hills it was similar to a magnet. I walked a fair distance in the woods to find this place, standing outside a wolfs hideaway. I knew he was here the moment I arrived, the musky fur scent was surrounding the place.

Sufficating until I acknowledged it, as though my body was on auto pilot I followed that scent. I couldn't see him but I could sense him, like someone was staring into my soul, the feeling prickles the back of my neck, my mouth twitches into a smile, the idea of being apart of a pack was humorous to my kind but it's like the supernatural part of me knew I had to do this. I felt his power, he was alone. No pack. I step forward coming closer to the home that still smelled of death and burning wood even after so many years, I glanced around at the house that could no longer continue standing, weeds have grown between the blackened walls and faded into the dead vegatation. I couldn't stand knowing he was here and not bothering to come out. So I whistle, lowly. He could hear me; I knew he could.

"Come on boy, come out to play." I sang in a patronizing tone. Werewolves were fun to piss off, not to mention incredibly easy to do so, they had no self control over their own tempers, and a lone wolf was easier to escape than one in a pack.

I felt his footsteps crunch against the dead grass and leaves behind me, I quickly stepped away from his attack as he lunged for my short frame, side stepping him was easy, I moved like a flash ending up behind the dark haired wolf and quickly extended my talons to press to his throat. I giggled when he let out a growl and attempted to grab me again but I dashed away to a tree a few meters ahead.

"I can do this all day. Or, can we speak like civilized humans" I called out, a fairly safe distance away, he scoffed but didn't shift from his horrifying form, it was fair, after all I wouldn't trust someone I just met either.

"You're a siren." He bluntly stated. "Why are you here, there's nothing for you." I shrugged, stepping towards him slowly. My footsteps were careful, an animal was still an animal and you must approach it with the uttermost caution.

"I have my reasons for coming here, my question is, can we join forces an alpha without his pack .." I whistled at this I knew it was a challenging statement when a rumble crawled it's way into his throat. "You can shift now I promise." I raised both hands in the air as surrender. "No funny business."

"Why should I believe you, your kind isn't known for their honesty." He was being smart, I knew that but I still felt a sting of discomfort at the statement, it was similar to calling a pitbull dangerous. They just weren't it was the rep they got.

I nodded, stepping even closer until I was a foot away. His shoulders raised and hands clenched to fists, he obviously learned I would be able to dodge anything he threw at me. I had the upper hand that way.
"Why can't I be different? What if we help each other?" I blinked up at him, a trick I learned in the past year of dealing with this .. condition.

The wolves eyes turned into slits his face changing as he spoke I was surprised at how handsome he was. High cheekbones, blue eyes, and a killer jawline. "How would you help me."

I smirked at this, beautiful but clearly not a smart alpha. "You need a pack right? I'm sure I can find you some willing canidates, what kind of people have the biggest gain from this..?" When he didn't respond I continued "Lonely teenagers. I'll be attending beacon hills highschool. I thin out the herd, make it easier to pick out the strong ones." He glared at me as I closed the space between us braving my footsteps toward him and working my magic.

"And what do you get in return for helping me form a pack" I stared up at him, carefully bringing my hand up to his bicep and gently running my finger tips down his arm, he subconsciously flinched under my touch, but didn't move. Even supernatural creatures are mildly effected by my abilities.