Chapter 1

It was a wonderful start to Izuku's day. He had a wonderful dream of being able to control 100% of One For All (OFA) and saving many civilians from villains. When he went to have breakfast, the dorm was so peaceful and quiet, a bit weird but hey....peace and quiet. So after breakfast, he went to class.

He wore the normal UA uniform, his red sneakers, his normal yellow bad and wore white earphones listening to 'Passionate Spectrum'. (Foreshadowing...) 

While walking through UA, Izuku felt nervous. It was quiet, too damn quiet. It felt like something bad was gonna happen....

He was in front of the door of his class, Class 1-A. His stomach became uncomfortable. He felt like if he opened the door, a wave of 'fuck you' was gonna roll over him.

He slowly opened it to see something that...really confused him.

He saw his class, Aizawa, Midnight, Present Mic, Nezu, All Might in his muscle form standing at the front of the door, as if waiting for him. (This happens after Eri's rescue and also AFO didn't get caught)

"Ummm....what's going on?" Izuku ask nervous.

"Shut up you damn traitor Deku!" screamed Bakugou angrily creating mini explosions in his palms readying to strike.

"Um what do you mean?" Izuku ask confused and nervous.

"Don't try to act innocent you sneaky bastard!" Kaminari said also angrily, electricity covering his body.

"Now now students no need to act so violent." Nezu said making Kaminari and Bakugou deactivate his quirk.

"Now...Izuku Midoriya."Nezu said coldly, expression changing.

"Yes?" Izuku says nervous and shivering to the bone.

He was then suddenly trapped by Aizawa's scarf and can feel All Might's presence behind him.

"Wha-What are you-" Izuku could say before Nezu interrupts.

"Izuku Midoriya, on 11:53 PM yesterday, you sneaked into my office and stole  several flies about you classmate's quirks and skills." he stated.

"WHAT!" Izuku's screams confused.

"But I was sleeping during that time!' He states.

"Don't try to fight a loosing battle. We have evidence that you sneaked into Nezu's office and stole the files." Aizawa says, his red eye's glowing a deadly shade of red.

Midnight then proceeds to show a video of Izuku in his hero costume going into Nezu's office via window and opening a cabinet and taking several files and exiting.

Saying that Izuku was confuse would be the greatest understatement, as great at saying that Goku is only a little afraid of needles.

"Bu-but that wasn't me...."Izuku managed to say.

"Shut your mouth your traitor!" Uraraka says angrily.

"Ura..raka..." Izuku says as his head fell down and tears threaten to come out.

"I'm very disappointed in you Young Midoriya. You were the last person I expected to be the traitor." All Might said as he had a frown full of disappointment.

".......All....Might..." Izuku said softly.

"You will be put in the world's worst prison for life. The plane is already here." Present Mic says.

The Pro Hero's then put Anti-Quirk handcuffs on him. All the way Izuku stayed quiet as his head held  down. Not in disappointment no...but in betrayal. He walked to the air plane with All Might, Midnight, Nezu, Aizawa and Present Mic. As they were about to enter the air plane, All Might plucked out a string of Izuku's hair, making him wince. Izuku knew why he did it...to take away Izuku's OFA. Now tears REALLY was gonna come out, some already have.