Chapter 2

Everyone could see zuku standing in the middle of the dust cloud in his white jacket and some sort of muzzle.

A dreadful silence filled the air as the atmosphere turned thick. 

"Now then...." Izuku said his dull green right eye fully opened and filled with anger.

"Let's see what happened here.." Izuku said as he took his arms out from his jacket.

"Searchlight!" Izuku shouted pointing his finger to Shigaraki. A small white light arrow came out from his fingertip before  it shot out hitting Shigaraki in the neck before also hitting the other League Of Villain members then the teachers and then the students.

"So thats what happened..." Izuku said as he put back his hands into the jackets pockets.

"Wh-What the hell did you just do brat!?!" Shigaraki shouted at Izuku.

"Isn't obvious? I invaded through your minds to see what happened here.. Now that I know....it's time to pay..."Izuku answered before his voice turn slightly demonic scaring everyone, including the villains.

"Huh! If you think that you can beat us brat than your delusional. My Nomus here were able to beat All Might, Eraser Head, Vlad King the Big Three, Class 1 A and B! What are the chances that you can beat us!" Shigaraki shouted at Izuku arrogantly.

"......." Izuku didn't answer, his head hung low.

"Tch that's what I thought." Shigaraki said.

"Huh what? Sorry I fell asleep because of your boring speech...My bad.." Izuku said as his head turned back up as his eye blinked continuously.

"Grrrrr! Nomus kill that damn brat!" Shigaraki commanded as the three rushed at Izuku at high speeds.

Two of them managed to get to Izuku quickly and tried to hit him...Keyword TRY.

Izuku easily avoided that attack by getting to the top of the USJ, where many of the students were at.

"Everyone ok here?" he asked with his monotone voice.

"What the hell are you doing here Deku you traitor! You think trying to help us make you a hero? HAH!" Bakugou shouted at Izuku.

'So they still don't know...' Izuku thought.

'Well might as well let Nezu explain to them...' Izuku thought.

"Well I think its time to have some fun with your Nomus Shigaraki. If they can all take on everyone here for several minutes, lets see how long  it can handle me.." Izuku said as he walked down the stairs and took off his jacket and muzzle and throwing them to the side, showing his orange prison jacket.

"Not the best outfit to fight in so...*SNAP*" Izuku snapped his fingers as a flash of light covered him.

When the light disappeared, Izuku was no longer in his prison jacket.