Chapter 3

Izuku can be seen teleporting into a forest.

"Today's been tiring. Might as well rest for a while.." Izuku said as he lay on a tree. He placed Rhitta, Lostvayne and Courechouse next to him, along with his white jacket and muzzle from the prison.

As he lay on the tree, he thought about what had happened that day. The USJ attack, his release and his kill of All For One. He also remembered what he did when he used Searchlight before.

While he used the attack, he not only viewed what had happened before he came to the USJ, but also what they thought when he was accused of stealing the files. Whilst most of them believed that he was the traitor, only one person believed in his innocence. 

Nejire Hado.

When he looked into her memories, he saw that Nejire believed that Izuku was innocent. His face began to heat a bit and made a small blush. Although the blush was barely visibly on his emotionless face, it was there.

'She really looks like Elizabeth...' He thought as his blush went away.

'What's wrong Izuku? Do you have a crush?' Meliodas voice can be heard.

"M-Meliodas?! Is that you? Where are you?" Izuku asked as he stood up.

'Don't worry Izuku. We're in your mindscape. That mean's that we are in your mind. We can hear your thoughts and talk to you in your mind." Merlin spoke in his mind.

'That make's sense I guess...I guess now I won't always be alone..' The green-yellow haired boy thought.

'Anyways, we're proud of you Izuku. You manage to defeat the villains and protected your friends, despite what they did and said.' Meliodas said to Izuku proudly at what he did.

'Thanks Meliodas, but it's thanks to you guys I was able to take the villains down. It's because of what you thought me at Prison Z that I was able to take those villains down...' Izuku said to his mentors.

'Either way, I think it's time you go back to school Izuku.' Merlin spoke this time.

"Well okay. I guess that's enough rest.." Izuku said aloud as he got up and kept his weapons. He snapped his fingers and a light covered him. The light dimmed, showing him wearing a different set of clothes instead of his previous suit. His jacket and muzzle also missing from where it already was.

 His jacket and muzzle also missing from where it already was

(Izuku's current clothes)

"That's better.." Izuku said.

"Now..I think I better go to Nezu's office..." Izuku said before teleporting to Nezu's office.

In Another Room

In Nezu office had All Might in his skinny form, Aizawa and Nezu. They were discussing abut the current events and about Izuku.

"We need to put Izuku back in class when he returns. He still has to continue his hero studies." Nezu informed the 2.

"That's true. Even though he took out the League Of Villains on his own, he still needs to continue his studies to become a Pro Hero." Aizawa said.