Vaslaarum and Naaslaarum x Reader ~Requested~

Thank you, Leiya-sama for this awesome request! I tried my best not to make it too much of a couply-like oneshot. I hope you like it :)

I was at a cliff on a mountain, taking in the view. Below me was a frost giant, but luckily he didn't see me. Yet.

"Vaslaarum!" I saw the tail of my dragon friend. He saw me and grinned.

"Y/n. Nice to see you!" He grinned and landed next to me, hugged me and pulled away quickly.

"Hey, where's your brother?" 

"Here!" A voice was heard in the distance. Naaslaarum flew up and landed beside me and licked my face in a friendly manner.

"Hey, Naaslaarum!" I greeted. Naaslaarum grinned.

"Hey, uh, have you two heard of flowers that bloom under the aurora?" I tried to start a conversation with the twins.

"No, we haven't." Vaslaarum spoke softly. 

"Let's go, then!" I said with a smile and Naaslaarum crouched and I got on his back. I told him the place where we should go and when we made it there, we were just in time.

I got off his back and Okay so uh...mysteriously my photos opened and just showed me a photo of Ancano...I think my computer's trying to tell me something...FREDRICKA! WHAT IS IT MY BOY?! okay, I'm sorry.. continue-... smiled at the blue, purple, yellow, red, green, you name it, flowers that were glowing the colors of the auroras above us. I held the stem of one that opened up in my hand. I saw that the boys had turned into humans. I placed the flower behind Vaslaarum's ear and he blushed slightly. He did the same to me.

" Where's my flower?!" Naaslaarum complained. I giggled and picked another flower and put it behind his ear. He blushed and tried to hold in his squeal.

"Eeee! I'm so cuteee!!!" He squealed.

"Yeah, you are. You both are! I like you both!" I said.

"We like you too!" 

I laid down on an opening where the flowers surround me. Naaslaarum laid facing east of me, Vaslaarum laid west of me. We stared up at the aurora in awe. It was especially bright tonight. Glowing beautiful green, yellow, pink, purple, red, orange, blue misty colors. I let a yawn escape my mouth and grabbed onto the twin's hands.

Soon, I fell asleep. I snuggled into Naaslaarum's side, and Vaslaarum came over and laid next to me, snuggle me and then Naaslaarum started to snuggle me, too.

"Night, Y/n." They both whispered at once. I felt them place a kiss on the side of my cheeks.

"We're glad we're your best friends..." Then they fell asleep, too.

"M-...me....t-...too..." I mumbled out.

In the morning I woke up and the aurora glowing flowers weren't glowing anymore. I gazed at the twin's messy reddish orange hair. Then they opened their bright icy blue eyes.

"Morning.." They groaned.

"Hello, sleepyheads." I said. "Did you know that there's gonna be another night of glowing flowers?" 

They gasped, "Really!?"

"Really."

457 words! Sorry it's kind of short... I didn't know what else to do ^^"