35- "Attraction and Repulsion"

This one is going to be an incredbly long chapter. Anyway, I changed the cover again. I guess this one really is perfect for this story                                                     

                                                        JAMIE

I was busy tapping the pen on my desk feeling anxious. Zen asked me what was wrong but I shoved it off. Truth is, I just felt the need to see my girlfriend desperately but unfortunately our busy schedule won't allow us to meet before recess. So here I was, trying to concentrate on my classes, eagerly waiting for the recess to arrive. My mind soon drifted off replaying the events of the evening yesterday for the umpteenth time. The sex was mind- blowing. It was even better than what I used to imagine in my mind. I couldn't get over how beautiful she looked, I could spend hours by just watching her alone. "But why simply stare right?" I grinned to myself.

Go-good morning Jamie." Ayu greeted me nervously and I knew I was a goner right there. She was wearing a white top with black belt like strips, a navy blue skirt and black stockings to cover off her legs. Her hair hung loosely by a clip with small waves of hair spread evenly in her front. "Someone save me." my voice screamed inside my head.

"Ah yeah, good morning." I replied laughing nervously as I strayed my eyes away from her. It was as if a thick cloud of air had surrounded between us making us unable to speak or move freely. It was only when she walked past me to greet Zen, I let out a breath, I didn't even realize I was holding.

I didn't even touched her and yet I was aroused. Just you wait.

It only got worse when we were in the canteen sitting next to each other. Having got nothing better to do, I decided to tease her a little.

"Jamie... have some shame." Ayu whisper shouted at me when I rubbed her thigh a little more roughly under the table.

"It's your fault for being so ridiculously hot today." I whispered back. I stole a glance at the others who were busy talking to themselves. Good. I shifted my eyes back to Ayu and noticed her squirming a bit feeling uncomfortable. It's good to know that I affect her the same way she does. When I think about it, our undeniable attraction was what that brought us together in the first place but I didn't expected it to be so bad after having sex. If only there was a spare room right here.... Oh God! Jamie you need to get a grip on your sex drive. She was starting to get frustrated by my touch. I was enjoying our moment when I felt her soft hand on my thigh literally making me freeze for a moment.

"It's not a good idea to provoke me." I said through my gritted teeth, trying to maintain my composure. Instead, she just giggled probably happy to see my disturbed reaction.

"Would you two care to share your secrets with us? Or maybe we could go somewhere else, so that you could have your private time." Ashima smiled sarcastically. Yup, she is in a bad mood. Who knows, maybe it had something to do with the guy sitting next to her. Woah! I think there's more tension in the air than I already imagined it to be.

"I'm sorry Ash. We just got caught up in the moment. It's nothing important." Ayu consoled Ashima while clutching my palm that was still holding on to her thigh. I stifle back a smile.

"Oh really?" Zen raised a brow.

"I guess they just can't help getting into each other's pants." Lynda mocked.

I pulled away my hand almost immediately and tried to eat the burger in silence, while Ayu just looked down. Truth is, we were already used to Lynda and her high standard perverted comments but this one took us off the hook. Needless to say, she was spot on. I looked at Ayu's face which was scarlet red.