Lost and Found

The screams were loud and hoarse, piercing their ears.

Tony held onto the hope that Peter had given them when he spoke up, but it was hard to not sink into panic and darkness.

Steve was struggling, his exhaustion taking over and causing him to pass out a few times a day.

They were gradually getting worse.

Suddenly, a tingle in the back of their minds alerted them that Wanda was linked to them.

Tony jerked his head up, but Wanda wasn't getting punished.

'Why aren't they hurting you?'

'I learned how to keep my eyes from turning completely red. They're barely tinted right now. It just looks like my normal green, with a little red of a rim around it.' Wanda answered.

Since it was Peter's turn, he was still screaming, but it was quieter than it had been.

'Hi guys.'

Tony was shocked. 'Peter?'

'Yeah.'

'I am so sorry that they're hurting you. Is there any way we can help?' Steve's voice rang through their heads.

'Just keep talking. Wanda quieted down the sound for me, but it only helps me ignore the pain.' Peter's voice was strained, as if he was trying to hide his pain.

'Ok kid.' Tony answered.

'Remember that time you guys held a surprise party for Natasha?' Wanda asked.

'Yeah, that was so funny! She did attack Steve, but it was worth it.' Tony said, his smile hidden from the captors, face turned to the non glass wall in their prison.

'That was terrifying! It took her like thirty seconds to realize that it wasn't any threat. Do you know how much she can do in thirty seconds?' Steve said.

'Poor Nat!' Peter spoke up. He sounded a little bit better.

'Poor Nat! Poor me! I had bruises for weeks!' Steve said comically.

They kept up their conversation for the whole day, until they got their two hours of sleep.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BOOM.

Rainbow light crashed down from the sky, dimming and disappearing to reveal a man. Thor.

He started towards the tower, where Natasha was awaiting his arrival with Bruce and the rest of the team.

"What is happening?" He boomed as he got inside.

"Where were you? I thought you were with Jane, not in space!" Nat snapped, stress tensing her features.

"I was on Asgard."

"Fine. Anyway, we need your help. Steve, Tony, Peter, and Wanda were captured by HYDRA a week ago. We haven't found them yet, but S.H.I.E.L.D is searching- What are you doing?"

Electricity sparked on Thor's hands. "HEIMDALL!" His eyes suddenly turned golden.

"Thor!" Natasha shouted, shaking his shoulders. The Asgardian didn't answer.

About two minutes later, Thor's eyes dimmed back to their normal color.

"They are in a prison in New York. We must hurry, they're using torture." Thor walked out, the rest of the team following closely behind, suits on in one minute.

"Who's being tortured?" Clint was angry, his voice shaking.

"The Witch and the Man of Spiders. Stark and Steve are trapped in some sort of glass cage." Thor said, grabbing Mjolnir.

"Sam, alert S.H.I.E.L.D. Tell them that we found them." Natasha said, loading her gun.

They were bringing them home.