Tony the Tutor and Bruce the Brainiac

'SCHOOL TIME! GET OFF YOUR PHONES!' Tony's loud and obnoxious voice rang through Peter's head as he groaned.

Wanda smiled at him.

Yes! He had made a sound!

He put his phone down and stood up on his newly healed leg.

The Avengers had taken it upon themselves to homeschool Peter and Wanda, as they were 15 and 17.

Wanda hadn't gotten an education since elementary school with Pietro, as her family was very poor. She was bright and had picked up a few tips about math and science from Tony and Bruce, and Natasha and Steve caught her up on history and reading, but she was still only on the same level as Peter was in school.

They went to the lab in single file, Natasha, Steve, and Clint following. (Thor couldn't really teach them anything unless they wanted to learn about Asgard, and Sam was on a mission with Vision, aka grocery shopping. Peter wondered how that was working out for them.)

'Alright, so today from us you are learning about...' Tony paused dramatically. 'LAB SAFETY!'

'WHAT? Seriously, we learned this in elementary school!' Peter exclaimed. Wanda raised her hand.

'We didn't have a lab.'

Tony looked excited, and Bruce just sighed.

'Yay! Alright, so these are safety goggles, always put them on when you're working....'

Tony went on to explain the rules of the lab and the chemicals.

When they finally finished, Tony told Wanda that she could do one thing that was against the rules as long as it wasn't going to kill them or injure them.

She stood up, grinning.

Tony looked like he immediately regretted his words.

Her eyes flashed a bright scarlet as she flung baking soda, vinegar, and a huge container across the room.

Wanda then poured the baking soda (all of it) into the container (while still levitating it).

Tony's eyes widened as she put the container in front of him, but he didn't have time to run.

Wanda poured all of the vinegar into the container.

FIZZZZZZZZ.

The solution spilled over the edge of the container, hitting Tony as he covered his head.

"AHG!" He cried out in surprise, making all of the other Avengers double over laughing.

Wanda smirked, then poured more solution on top of him.

'GET THIS OFF OF ME!' Tony screamed in their thoughts and out loud.

She smiled, then waved her hands and gathered a huge bubble of water from the sink.

Tony looked up to see it hovering above him.

'NO-'

The bubble broke, splashing water everywhere, soaking Tony.

He stood there, staring at Wanda with a look of anger and indignation.

'Goodbye. Lesson over.' Tony grumbled, though everyone could tell he wasn't really that mad.

After he left the room, the team burst out laughing.

No one knew that this was the last day of happiness for a long time to come.

The next morning, everything would go wrong.