Chapter Eleven

Authors note: So this chapter was already planned, but was never written. I also, figured out how I can continue this story. So I will be continuing this story.

Hope you all like this chapter!

“I’m sorry” I looked at Jin with adoracion and made my way to the doctor.
“I’m glad, that you choose not to be selfish, prince Jimin” The doctor smirked.
“Not quite” I reached up and slashed his neck. The doctor feel back, holding onto his slit throught.
“Jimin what did you do” Jin stammered.
“Shh it’s alright Jin” I reached down and smeared some blood on my hand. I brought my blood smeared hand to Jin’s mouth. Jin looked at me confused.
“Drink, you’ll feel better” I insisted. Jin looked down with an unsure look. I moved my hand to my mouth and licked up all the blood. I then leaned down and kissed Jin, I licked his lips asking for entrance. He opened his mouth and I intertwined our tongues.

3rd person’s P.O.V

Jin grunted at the taste of blood on his lips, but didn’t pull back. Jimin leaned Jin down, breaking the kiss. Jimin reached down and lifted Jin’s shirt up, he moved down and connected his lips with Jin’s nipples.
“Jimin” Jin gasped, moving his hands to Jimin's hair. Jimin bite down hard and drew some blood.
“Mmm” Jin cried.

Jimin licked up the blood and went back to kissing Jin. In the heat of the kiss, Jimin grunted went Jin bite his tongue and drew blood. Jin moaned and sucked on Jimin’s tongue. Jimin ripped off their shirts and ran his hands down Jin’s lean body.

“So pretty” Jimin purred, disconnecting their lips.
“Jimin” Jin panted, moving his hands to Jimin’s pants. “Please” Jimin chuckled and took off his pants and underwear. Jin glanced down and blushed.
“Aww, are you getting shy on me now” Jimin grabbed Jins pants and underwear off. Jin moved down attempting to cover himself, but Jimin caught him before he could.
“Don’t cover yourself love” Jimin smiled at Jin. He maneuvered Jin onto his knees, ass sticking up. Jimin smirked and licked at the twitching hole.
“Mmmmm” Jin's suttale moans encouraged Jimin to continue. Jimin licked and sucked on pink flesh.

“Jimin~ stop teasing please.” Jin whined in the pillow.
“Since you asked so nicely, I suppose.” Jimin inserted a finger slowly.
“Noo, I want you.” Jin begged.
“Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you.”
“I'm sure, I just want you.”
Jimin nodded and pulled out his finger, replacing it with his member. Carefully, not to hurt Jin too much, pushed it in.
“Wait” Jin gasped. Jimin stopped only halfway in him.
“I can pull out if it hurts too much.” Jimin rubbed Jins back, reassuringly.
“No, it's fine, I'm fine. Please move.” Jin moaned.
Jimin slowly pushed the rest in and grunted out.
“Your so tight, fuck.”

Jimin started out with small thrust.
“Faster, Jimin. Please more.” Jin cried out.
Jimin picked up his pace and thrusted fast into Jin.
“AHHHH” Jin screamed out.
“Fuck” Jimin cursed pounding into Jins ass.
Jimin moved Jin to his side, lifting his leg and placing it on his shoulder. The different position had Jin drooling.
“JIMIN THERE~” Jin begged. Jimin chuckled and continued to hit Jins prostate. Sweat dripped down Jimin's back as he pounded into Jimin.
Heat pooled into Jins abdomen.
“Jimin, I'm going to cum.” Jin moaned.
“Cum for me Jin, Cum” Jimin demanded. Jin came with a cry, Jimin following right behind him. Jimin bit Jins neck, marking him as his mate.

Jimins P.O.V

I pulled out of Jin and kissed the mate mark.
“You alright Jin?” I asked.
“Yeah, that felt great” Jin smiled.
“JIMIN, WHAT DID YOU DO?” I looked over to see Yoongi looking at the dead doctor.
“I can explain.” I said, trying to cover Jins body with his own.