What! Who Babies?

"God damn it! Jack just had to show up and mess up my plans." As I fuss on my way home. Driving in the city of New York at night was not pleasant for me. One it was raining and two it was cold.

*Sigh* "I just want to get home and sleep." Yawning the whole ride home making my ribs hurt from the blows it took. Making me remember to give Jack to jabs to the liver during training. I pull up to the driveway of my apartment (apt) getting out with a sour face. Some people call my face cute or sexy when I have a sour or pout face. I just roll my eyes at them and punch them in the face when it the guys who tell me that. When it's the girls I just 'tch' at them 'cause I know they only do it to tease me.

I unlock the door to the apt building that I bought out 'cause it went bankrupt. I bought the entire building for only a thousand dollar. The outside had vines growing on the outside, but it was appealing to me so it didn't matter much. Most people still think it's an abandoned building which I don't mind at all. "Stay away is my motto." The inside of the building had three small to medium apt on the first floor and two large apt on the second floor.

On the main floor, I changed the three room to the things I needed in my home. One room was an in-home gym. I took out the kitchen but left the left the refrigerator for cold drinks. I knocked down all the walls except the bathroom wall making it the perfect gym room. My second room was made into a storage room nothing too fancy about that. I knocked down all the walls, took the kitchen and bathroom out leaving open space. I install shelves, racks and place a floor safe to hold my passports extra guns, keys, and bank accounts. As for the last room, it was my techno and lab room. More so for hacking, gathering information, making false IDs' and testing poison.

As for the two rooms upstairs, I have one room completely made for weapons only. Just like the storage room, it has shelves and racks and the closets have my different 'work' clothing in them. As for my apt that I live in, it just a normal set up for anyone that comes to visit me. All other doors in this building are handprint scans so no easy access.

*Sigh* "Its good to be home." I say to myself as I walk the stairs only to pause at the sight at my door. I rub my eyes to make sure I am seeing correctly. Blink a few times to make sure I can see.

Yup I can see just fine. "What the Hell! Who? What? How?...."

"Okay, Bianca take a deep breath." *breath in* *Hold it* *breath out* (2x)

I walk towards the dog pile of babies and start to check over them. "All are sleeping, alive and breathing fine. No injuries that I can see. No note or name stitched into their clothing." Now I'm puzzled. How did a bunch of babies get into my apt without my alarm system going off? Better yet who leaves a bunch of babies in front of someone door. That's not even the worst part, the babies look no older than 6-7 months old. "Really! These poor things are just now starting to eat solid foods and someone goes and abandon them. And they didn't just leave one but ten of them."

"Okay calm down." I start to pull at my hair when something pisses me off. Then one of the babies start to whine and I quickly picked the small baby up. He had beautiful blond hair with ocean clear blue eyes. He looked at me with shock and surprise in his eyes not making a sound now. I look back at him with my hazel green eyes staring right back at him with a smile on my face.

"Hey little guy, what's wrong huh." I almost wanted to slap myself for one talking to a baby like he was going to answer. Two cause of maternal instinct kicking in and finally, of course, he will be shock looking at a woman he has never seen before stare at him. Then the other babies start to wake up all at once leaving me shock while they all stare at me.

"Okay, this is just weird. No need to stay out here any longer got no choice but to bring you guys all in now." Like I was going to leave a bunch of babies outside my door.

It took a few trips to get them all inside and sitting in a circle of pillows. They haven't cried or made any noise yet, so that's a plus. So I start to look them over again checking to make sure they are not injured nor malnutrition. Everything seems fine, they were just cold to the touch so I went to the closet to get the floor heater to warm the room up a little faster and some blankets for them. As soon as I did that their eyes started to get heavy with sleep almost falling over with each nod.

I laugh at their cuteness and start to sing a lullaby to them making them pass straight out. I drag my own pillow and cover in here to sleep with them and figure everything else out in the morning.

A/N: Here's the Lullaby.