Planning Parenthood?

I wake to the sound of babies noise and a major headache out of this world. I slowly start to sit up looking at the source of the noise. What I found shocked me.

"Wha... Oh, that's right I found you guys at my door last night."

All the babies were looking at me as I talk to them. At least their not crying or throwing a fit right now. As a matter of fact, it's a little weird that they are not crying at all.

I choice at this time to sit all the way upright and criss-cross my legs to think properly. I take a look at all the babies in front of me noticing that all of them look different. Almost as if none of them are related to the other.

"Well, I can find that out with DNA testing in my lab." I say out loud while brainstorming.

Okay, DNA can wait. What about the attire that they are wearing? I first look at all of them, then I decided to pick up the baby with slick black hair and green eyes. He looks at me like 'why are you picking me up' type of look. I find it very cute when babies make confused faces. I examined his clothing while holding him under his arms, turning him around to the back as well.

"Hmm, your clothing look like a costume, but of what?"

I know I have seen this style before just can't put my finger on it. As I'm thinking I place the baby back down on his bottom. I start to reach for the little blond babies from last night when my phone rings. I looked around for my phone that is keeping up all kind of noise. I knew that ringtone from anywhere, my ex was calling me. Just great, another problem early in the morning. What makes it worst is that we work together. Against my better judgment, I answer the damn thing and note to self stop cursing.

*Sight* "What Allen?"

"Yo, Amazon! I heard you failed a mission. Really Beauty queen, I thought you could do better than that. *snicker* I mean really you let your cover be blown and your target got away. Tch tch tch, what a bomber."

Oh, how I wish I could kill this brick and throw him in the ocean for the sharks to eat. No, bad Anca you said you will be nice to the piece of...

" For your information, Allen, It was Jack fault for blowing my cover. And I didn't lose my target." I stated to him in the nastiest nice way possible.

"Ha! Yay right. Just admit that you fail and stop trying to blame Jack for your mistake. Besides, the boss is pretty mad with you. He's might fi..."

"If you must know, Allen, the boss knows how it went down being that he was there."

The line goes quiet for a minute so I continue what I was going to say.

"Plus, my target didn't get away. It should be showing on the news right about now so next time get all your facts straight before running your mouth." Before he can speak I hang up the phone.

"Now I have a headache. What was I doing again?" I look in front of me only to see a bunch of babies looking at me still. Well, a few of them are nodding back to sleep.

"Right, you guys. Well, da... I mean shoot. What am I going to do with you guys." Then one of the babies with blond hair and stormy blue eyes stomach start to growl making a chain reaction for all the other babies as well. I look at them dumbfounded and started to laugh at their cuteness.

"Well first on the agenda is to feed you guys."

A/N: Sorry about not updating on time

A/N: Sorry about not updating on time. I had a one-month-old puppy to take care of and I lost a little spark to my writing. Now that he older and he stay outside longer now I can get some writting done. And don't worry I love all my stories and I plan to keep it going.