Dilemma

"I'm totally regretting this." As I watch two babies start a small food fight with each other. The one baby that was playing with my phone earlier and the slick black hair baby started throwing food at eat other. I would stop it, but I decided to feed the other babies first. Probably not the most responsible idea, but it's just cold oatmeal at this point they will stop on their own. After about a minute, the two of them finally stop throwing food at each other to finish what little oatmeal they had left. Of course, after the others were feed I fix them some more oatmeal and feed them.

"Now, all of you are well feed I guess its bath time."

Bath time now this is going to be a headache not only do these guys need a bath, but so do I. Good thing I remodel my bathroom to have an in-floor drain. So, it looks like all of us are bathing together. What are they going to wear when they get out not only that but I have no diapers.

"Shit!" I quickly slap my hand on my mouth while staring eye to eyes at the babies. Let's hope they don't know how to mimic or repeat words yet. I look at them for a few more seconds, then I start to look for my phone. Even thou I hoped for one of the babies to destroy this thing, but right now am glad it still intact. I stroll my call list think of someone to do some shopping for me that want ask questions nor gossip like a school girl at lunchtime.

"Maybe Amber? No, bad idea. That girl can't hold water for no more than thirteen hours before she spills. How about Kevin? Nope, he's too gay to function." Then I roll by the boss name and I freeze. "Maybe Asami." Before I can say nope I mistakenly pressed his name. 'Shit shit shit'

"Hello."

A/N: Hope this hold you guys over. I left two Easter eggs in this story, hope you find it and name where it's from. FYI the picture is a hint to one of the eggs.