A target.

Airabelle elbowed her way through the club, reaching the back with few movements. She grabbed Dimitri off the back wall and rammed him into another, his stomach lurched and her smile grew. 

“Dimitri, nice to finally see you again.” She went in for a punch, but Dimitri was quicker. He grabbed her hand, flipped their position and kissed her. 

She wasn’t expecting that. 

Like alway, she melted inside his arms and his lips moulded to hers. They could kiss like this for hours, the time would disappear beneath them. It was just Dimitri and Airaballe, not Dimitri and his assassin. 

Finally, Airabelle needed to breathe. They disconnected and Dimitri gave her that look. 

“Dimitri, you’re a bastard. You know that?”

“And you’re my assassin, but here we are. Against the back wall in a club kissing each other, how’s that going to look to your boss.” 

“Truth is, he doesn’t know I’m here.” 

“So killing me was a freebie?” He wasn’t teasing, his face was hard and disappointed. He just wanted her to give it up, let them be together. He grabbed her hand, and led her towards an adjoining room. The music dulled in here, and in the centre of the room sat a large canopy bed. Airabelle closed her eyes for a moment and pictured the last time that her and Dimitri had been in this position. 

“Well, was it? Are you here to kill me?” He stepped closer. For someone scared he sure didn’t look it. He was inches away, and when he reached into the waistband of her pants and drew out her own knife, she felt her heart rattle inside her chest. 

“No. I’m not.”

“Then what’s the knife for?” 

“I need information, that’s for protection.” Airabelle made a move to grab it back, but he drew away. 

“Information?” He quirked a brow, “Information comes at a price, you know that.”

“Yes, okay. I have money,” She reached inside her pocket, but he dropped the knife, came up close and grabbed her ass, yanking her forwards. She bit back the shallow moan that came from his touch.

“I’m not going to ask for money, you know that too.” 

“I know what you want,” She said, almost sullen. He smiled widely.

“I know you do.” He stepped closer, hand over her own. His touch would be kind if he wasn’t still grabbing her butt. “What’s this information you need?” 

“I know you hear things.” 

“I do.”

“I know you know things about a little line of assassins, I need to know where they’re located.” His hands dropped and he stepped backwards, almost taken aback. 

“Which assassins?” 

“You know which assassins, Dimitri.” 

“No,” he was breathing quickly, “They’re not still around, are they?” 

“I’m not sure, but from the stories I’ve been getting I don’t know if they’re around or not.” 

“What stories have you been hearing?” 

“Information comes at a price, remember?” She said, a sly smile at her lips. Dimitri almost forgot. He sighed, grabbed her hands and backed her into the wall, quickly their lips touched and she melted into his arms. She pressed her chest against his own and their kisses got hotter and deeper. She was about to suck on his shoulder blade, like she always did to create their mark, but backed up. 

“Emilie James, operative 36. The one we’ve been hunting has dropped off the grid. The last time I personally found her was in someone’s bed, and they were dead shortly afterwards.” Dimitri took in all this information while taking off Airabelle’s clothes and grazing his fingers against her flesh. “She was last spotted three weeks ago with the King, we believe she went to assassinate him.” 

He lowered his mouth onto her shoulder and worked his way down to her breast. She bit back her moan and nodded. “Did she assassinate him?” He asked, she didn’t know to speak. The words wouldn’t form in her mouth. 

“We....” She couldn’t hold the moan back, and it made Dimitri grab her waist and drag her closer to him, he stopped sucking and looked up. Giving her time to recover and finish the story. 

“We.. Believe she’s already tried.” 

“They’ve had sex?” He asked, making rings around Airabelle’s naval. She couldn’t hide how good it felt that they were like this again. 

“Yes. An inside operative says so.” 

“Well, what are we worrying about?” 

“He’s not dead.” 

All kissing, touching and rubbing stopped. Dimitri got to his feet, kissed Airabelle hard and didn’t wait to lift her off the ground. “I’m going to fuck you now.” He said, without warning and Airabelle landed on the bed, her back slamming into the mattress. 

“Okay.” Was about all she could say. 

Dimitri slammed inside her, and she screamed. He didn’t move, he didn’t dare move. “If he’s not dead,” he moved back slowly and ground his teeth together, trying to keep their conversation going. Knowing that if he stopped they’d both get lost in the moment and not be able to recover afterwards, “what does that make him?” 

“A target,” Airabelle wheezed. Dimitri rocked his hips back and forth. 

“Who’s?” his voice was strangled and he was about to loose his cool, they both were. Airabelle didn’t answer. “Airabelle! Who’s damn target!” 

She closed her eyes, breathed out sharply and nodded. “Our target. Dimitri.”

“You’re staying with me?” 

He thrust back in, and she racked her nails against his back. He growled, and kissed her hard. “Are you?” He said breathlessly. 

“Yes.” 

“Okay then. We’ll get to work.” Dimitri continued to thrust, and they both knew that this work wasn’t going to be done that often when they were around each other. 

Poison Paradise (R Rated)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara