Chapter one: "I'm back"

You where already awake when your sister told you to get the fuck up. Normal shit... As you rolled off of the bed... Literally... You thought to yourself 'what the hell am I doing?'

"ugggggg" you finally found the will to go to hell- I mean... School...

You did everything you need to do in the morning like take a shower, brush your wild untamed hair, get dressed, put your miss matched contacts in, and walked to the bus stop

You wore a dark green trinch coat, a metallica shirt, blue pants, green convers, black lipstick, black eye shadow, black eyeliner, black fingerless gloves, and a Jughead beanie because why not? As you where waiting for the bus you took your phone out of your pocket. Lifting your pinky ((a habit you picked up from your favorite character from BNHA)) put your headphones on and listened to the Hamilton album... Yep the whole Hamilton album.

You got on the bus and sat in your usual spot. In the front, next to the bus driver, you sat in between your two best friends since fourth grade. The person to your right was Esno Kīno he had brown sidecut hair that was tied in a ponytail, a scar on his right cheek, with bright blue eyes. He usually wore a red punisher jacket with a black t-shirt and blue jeans. To your left was carson Hill black hair and black eyes he usually wore a short grey jacket with a broken zipper a worn out blue shirt with a police logo an it and black pants with black shoes. Carson gave you finger guns "eyo my man! My beautiful, favorite, talented gall!-"

"I'm not giving you money car" you cut him off, this made Esno laughed his ass off. "oh common blue-Jay!!!" he begged. You rolled your eyes at him. "just because I'm rich doesn't mean that I always have money on me, You gotta learn to take care of yourself once in a while. And learn some damn fighting skills while your at it, 'cuz I ain't gonna your god damned bodyguard" you explained while Esno nodded his head in agreement "she's got a point" Carson sighed. "well I'm sorry that I'm not as badass as you and have a fucking pistol in my bag!" "it's a glock 22. Not a pistol.." You corrected him "yeah yeah same thing.." he rolled his eyes at you

"actually no... They are not the same a pisto-" "why do you even have a gun on you in the first place!?" Esno asked, Cutting you off. "because it's good to have on around?" You questioned the two. "NOT IN SCHOOL!!" Carson and Esno exclaimed "especially in school" you corrected them as you crossed your arms. "BUT YOU COULD KILL SOMEONE!!!" they yelled again. "don't worry" you took your glock out of your bag and took the ammo out

"there just
Beebee's.. It's not going to kill anyone just hurt them" you sighed as you put the ammo back in. Esno sighed in relief while Carson just glared at you "I don't trust you blue-Jay.... You could kill someone with just a pencil, like you almost killed that teacher with staples..." You sweatdropped "well the teacher was being an ass..." You protested, poked at your fingers. "he gave you an f..." Esno stated "he was just doing his job blue-Jay!!! The poor guy had to go to therapy!!!" Carson said as he got up and walked out of the bus waiting for the two. "well what's done is done I can't do anything about it" you shrugged as you walked out of the bus with Esno following behind. And the three walked to school still talking about that teacher.

"I feel so bad for that teacher, man" Carson said as he sat down on his usual spot you an Esno following after. "wait speaking of teachers and school... What happened while I was gone?" You asked then you felt someone hugging you...

"BLUE-JAY!!!! YOUR BACK!!!" You heard a voice behind you. And you immediately knew who it was. You turned around to face them. Yep. Ino Iha. A good friend of yours sense middle school! She had long dyed pink hair, pink/purple eyes ((contact's)), and tan skin. She wore a panic at the disco sweatshirt, Black skirt with pink leggings, black combat boots, purple lip stick, and a black upside down cross under her right eye ((in eyeliner)).

((I got this idea from my bff irl JuliannaChildress thx!))

"WHERE WERE YOU BLUE-JAY!?!!?!" She yelled causing the others to look your way... Where you popular? Yes and no... You where popular but not in a good way... You see you had a reputation.... And not a good one at that... Which didn't bother you but still...  you sighed. "yeah I'm back" you got up, stood on the table, looked at everybody, and pointed at them yelling

"yeah that's right I'm back! And now that you all had a 'brake' it's time to get this school back to the way it was! Meaning"

you paused and put your arm down "I run the school again."
You got off the table as the bell rung and you walked out of the school... Lighting a cigarette as you walked, Yeah you where the boss. You had it all and nothing can change that...

Right?

As you walked home you where pushed into a corner by someone that you didn't recognize "you run the school??? Ha don't make me laugh! You just got here!!!" he laughed. This made you sigh in disappointment "you must be new.... So you don't know the rules very well." You kicked him in the stomach making him back up, You pulled out your block 22 and shot...

His leg

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!" he held his bleeding leg as you looked at your gun "oh? So they weren't beebee's... Oh well" you shrugged as you put it back into your bag. "YOU SHOT ME YOU PSYCHO!!" he yelled.
You smiled.
The fact that you smiled isn't the reason why he got so scared. No... It's the fact that your eyes looked lifeless... And...

You had a murderous aura.

"let that be a lesson to you... Ok?" You walked home leaving the wounded boy.

Your name? (l/n) (f/n) aka blue-Jay

Status: the 'boss' of the school and leader of a gang called the plague 

~Don't let my path interrupt yours~
{1083}
Wow.... This is so better..  Don't ya think?

And I told ya! I ain't changing much, just how it was written bothered me
I love ya all!!
Hope you enjoyed

Jay-Bird<3