chapter three: "a wonderful time"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN "ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH!?"" a man with very chapped lips yelled.
"Calm down... I meant what I said" the boy took a sip of his hot chocolate "kacchan isn't going to be a villain just because you said so.." he said 'you' with venom. The man-child scratched his neck angrily. And he got up then walked to the door... "Tomura. Where are you going?" a mist like man, kurogiri asked. Tomura didn't even spare him a glance as he opened the door... He simply just said "out" and closed the door.

He went to the park. Believe it or not he actually liked going to the park. He sat on a bench and sighed. Don't get me wrong he loves the lov like family but sometimes they get on his nerves.

He sat there until he saw some hero's walking by. So he walked to a cafe it was his favorite cafe. 'love till dawn' is it a cheesy name? Hell yeah but he didn't care he loved the coffee and the cupcakes. He was lucky that a villain owns the cafe. As he walked inside he heard the jingle of the bell. And he smelled the smell of sweets he loved that smell. It reminded him of a cozy home. Tho he doesn't know what a cozy home smells like but oh well he smiled "hey tomura! The usual?" The owner was an old male with light pink hair, tan skin, glasses, wore a Butler like outfit, and never opened his eyes he was one strange man tho tomura didn't seem to mind. "yeah" the skinny chapped lip, male said as he sat down. "KYLE, ERIKO GET THIS MAN A SWEET COFFEE AND A IRISH CHEESE CAKE!!!" The man was answered with a "ok uncle" and a "SHUT UP YOU OLD MAN!!!" "I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME OLD YOUNG LADY!" and by that time tomura tuned out... Thinking about the league and what would happen if he left..

For good?

He was snapped out of his thoughts by eriko putting his sweet coffee and Irish cheese cake down. "here you go sir..." he also slipped a note to him saying 'heros'. Tomura nodded. He took his coffee and cheese cake. He didn't need to worry about paying them since he is protecting them. His day was pretty uneventful. Just like any other day. He didn't like that... Sure he love his peace and quiet from time to time but it gets boring after a while. He walked back to the bar only to see izuku and toga singing 'pumped up kids', dabi dabing, twice yelling something about blue barys, and kurogiri still washing that same cup from two hours ago....

That damned cup...

He smiled on the inside. They needed this... They where villains.. He sighed "hello tomura how are you doing?" kurogiri asked he just 'tich'ed and walked to his room stepping over a trans gender muscular person laying on the floor. He went to his room, fell on his bed, and passed out. Yeah it was 6:pm. So what? The man needs his beauty sleep. In his dream he was in a black room and face to face with his younger self. Holding dust... He took a step backwards and fell...

He fell into a pit of blue feathers

While y/n fell into a pile of ash...

Name: tomura shigaraki or tenko shimura

Nickname: edgy handy man, chapped lips, bad touch man, etc

Status: second in command of the lov

Don't let my path interrupt yours~

{591}
Oof hope you like :3

Thatanimegeekgirl290
<3