Chapter two: "Blue-Jay"

There you where. Sitting on your bed.. Past midnight you where just finishing a manga volume 4 of BNHA. You sighed, Oh how you wished that you could go to that world and finally be free... But that wish will never come true.. 

Or will it?

You turned your music off and put your manga away. You looked at your bed wondering 'should I?' now you might be wondering 'oh dear reader what do you mean?' she means should she sleep... 'well of course you should it's good for your health' you might be saying. But here's the thing (y/n)

Hates

Sleeping

She can never even sleep because of all of the nightmares/memories from when she was younger. There was this one time where the nightmares/memories got so bad that she was afraid of her own shadow ((still is)) and now she's afraid of sleeping.

She sighed... "fine... I need to be strong anyways" she got in bed... Almost forgetting how to sleep... I mean she hasn't slept till she was like five!!! Give the girl a brake..

Oh you might be confused... Sorry. Let me explain something. In this world there is no such thing in magic... Or

Is there?

Fairy tails are actual history,  it's all true, but sadly all that history was lost long ago, only a few remaining people have magic... And tho no one knows it... She is one of those few... She is a witch..

She then put her arm up and looked at her hand...

"Blue-Jay"

Why is she called that?

Because after every murder... She leaves a dead blue-jay

Why?

Well that's a story for another time...

She closed her eyes then drifted of to sleep.

She woke up to a world of black... She looked around and found her younger self holding... A dead blue-jay. And she ran but only to fall...

Don't let my path interrupt yours~

{324}
Sooo I did it!! Wow 3 updates in one day? I'm on a roll. You go girl!

Yes I was talking to myself..
Shut up I'm lonely-

Love ya
Jay-Bird<3