chapter 6: 'dad'

we all might love our dads ((pffft see? ALL MIGHT???!? hahaha...ha... ok ill go-))

tho

tomura was disgusted with the man infront of him.... oh how he would love to desinagrate that fat motherfucker.... you might be confused....

the man had green hair.. and orenge eyes. and was he fat!!! he was also white as paper.... iteraly....

anyways-

after his 'sister' warned him he didnt know where to go so he just walked around the little town minding his own business... and he bumps into this abusive fat asshole. yeah.... ok it was fine the first couple of minutes but.... then..

"oh y/n! my daughter! why airnt you in school?" the man asked

"i dunno..." tomura replied... he actualy almost forgot that he was in a different body. "hah! still carefree.. just like your mother..." the man said that last bit with venom in his voice. tomura was just confused. "why dont we go get some boba tea?" he asked. "uhhh ok?" tomura said as the man held out his hand. of course he took it... its a free drink! who wouldnt?

they got to the boba tea place. and one thing that tomura noticed and did NOT like was that the man smelled ritch.... not kidding. he was a millionaire... so like all villains.. after the man bought the tea he stole his wallet without the man knowing.

"so... y/n... do you still hate me?" the man asked sitting down "what?" was all tomura could say... i mean how do you respond to that?? "i mean... that night... you ran away... why?"

tomura was confused... why would his daughter run? he is fucking RITCH!!! so whats the problem? "is that bitch of a mother feeding you with those weird storys about me sueing her?" he asked. with not a care in the world

oh thats why....

tomura stood up scratching his... her.. neck "what are you doing y/n!?!?" her 'father' asked

"school" is what he said as he started to walk away. he was lying.. he didnt know where the school was. he was just gonna find a tavern or something. or well was-

a big hand touched his shoulder. "no your not... im not an idiot, y/n. why dont we go to that anime store? ill buy you some shigaraki merch. what do you say?"

the handy man himself was....

more then disgusted. the fact that the so called 'father' was bribing him with himself was..... Well something.... he was about to say "no, fuck off ya fat sack of shit" but he had to blend in.

the day was ok... they got A L O T of bnha merch ((mostly of him)) and they got to see the bnha movie which he hated. as soon as they got 'home' he went straight to y/n's room. which actually wasnt that hard to find.... he just went in a room that was filled to the brim with bnha, yuri on ice, attack on titan, fairy tail, etc merch.... oh... and a lot of wepons... the one thing he noticed that was simular to the other room ((besides the merch)) was that there where A L O T of guns, gun books, gun parts, gun posters, etc. and some fairy tales not the happy ones... the grim brothers ones. the really messed up ones.

there was also a blue jays skull.....

yeah not creepy.... not at all..

dont let my path interupt yours

-/(idk)\-

hey guys! im sorry that i havent published in a while.... my phone kinda broke... and im using my ipad because i dont have a computer

tbh this story is kinda of a vent.... because i put alot of my real life experince stuff in this. so i am deeply sory for burding you with this stupid vent. oof.

thatanimegeekgirl290