Chapter Two

Everyone was laughing as they had watched Stiles/Thomas. Another message popped up.

Now back to the serious stuff.

They could all only stare in shock and despair.

They all put our heads down for a split second trying to contain there sobs. The next one made them all ache inside to see thats what he went through with the nogitsune.

Everyone of them was either crying or full blown sobbing. Even Derek and Peter.

Words popped up on the screen again.

Now just for fun we are adding some thing s
Stiles said to things Thomas was doing.

Everyone was crying harder but instead from laughing.

Half of everyone had ended up actually crying.

The next thing scrawled on the tv had everyone pleading.

Now that you know I hope you can all understand that he will be defensive and ready to fight so give him space. The gladers that know him will still know him as he is but I will only tell your pack this one time. Stiles/Thomas has changed. He is not who you know anymore. He will remember when he wakes up but he will still be Thomas. Do not treat him like he can't handle anything. I am sure he can handle more than most of you.

The tv shut off and Stiles/Thomas's voice started echoing through the space.

I am dangerous. What will my past friends think of me. I am not the push over Stiles they used to know. I am now Thomas. A man who's lost to much to lose anymore. And once I wake up. I will protect everyone I care about. And if anyone tries to interfere. I will kill them and use their body as a decoration for my room. I would deal with WICKED all over again as long as everyone I know and met is safe and happy.

But before they can be safe and happy I have to eliminate WICKED. To eliminate I can only think of one solution. To kill them all. If I can't then I will die trying. Because you aren't a loser if you keep trying. They might have won the battle. But I will win the war.